BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
The Maybelline crayons are nice to use to fill in eyebrows. It goes on really well and plenty of crayon. I received two in my Maybelline Voxbox. The lighter shade matched very well to my brow color and hair. A bit difficult to get all the way off with makeup remover.
Ashlyn L.
Edmond, OK
I was sent the Maybelline BrowDrama VoxBox and to be honest, I was not impressed at all. The shades were great and it was extremely creamy, but the lasting power is non-existent. I literally wiped my finger across my brow and it was completely gone!! It had a terribly oily consistency. Not to mention, the crayon part on this is huge and there's absolutely no way to get precise, clean brows. Unfortunately, I was disappointed in this and I wouldn't recommend.
Kate S.
Alexandria, VA
This eyebrow crayon is by far the best one I have used. The color stays set throughout the day and looks natural. The price is also on point and it lasts for a decent amount of time!
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
I'm new to the idea of doing my eyebrows mainly because I've always had a good bit of eyebrow, this product however allows me to keep my natural look but adding a more even look across them without drawing too much attention to them. I'd definitely buy it again and would definitely recommend it to people getting more into their brow makeup. Also a very long lasting product since it's made with pomade.
Michelle M.
Amazing product. This BROWdrama pomade crayon by Maybelline glides on super smooth , is really easy to use, and leaves you with a really natural look. Several shades to choose from so you can pick the perfect color that matches your brow color. I would highly recommend checking this out, very affordable and great quality. Check it out.
Laura J.
I don't understand why anyone would think that brows are as thick as a chubby stick from Clinique. To give you a size reference, the product is about 1/2- 3/4 inch in diameter, Yes this product comes pre-sharpened with a pointed end, but it quickly rounds out. The product is pretty waxy, glides on super smooth though. Unless you have literal caterpillars for eyebrows I would not use this product.
Leslie M.
This brow pencil is really thick and it's very hard to keep it in shape that you need for thin eyebrows. It's not the ideal brow crayon for me and I will not be buying it again. I did buy the correct shade but it's still just does not look right on me because the pencil so thick and I can't sharpen it.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
I currently have a bit of a love/hate relationship going with this product. I love that it's pomade and color in one and it takes just one quick sweep to create your look. However, I wish the pigmentation blended a bit better. I can say that is just looking for a complaint, and for the complete easy of shaping my brows in a stroke, I will take the slightly face tone left behind.
Amanda H.
usa
I love this product. It's a go to in my home. Always comes as described. Never had any issues. Also decently priced. It's my favorite and I recommend it to all my friends and family. We all love it.
Kay B.
Great new product that I was anxious to try!! They describe it perfectly by calling it a crayon, it's think and goes on creamy just like one! It definitely takes less time to apply than more brow fillers as it's very thick and goes on smooth. However the creamy feeling on my brows might take some getting used to. Influenster was awesome and sent me two! However they were blonde and dark brown to test, but I think light brown would work best so I'll have to follow up with that one and maybe it would be a full 5 star!
Aida M.