BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Livia M.
Floral City, FL
The colors of the pencil are fantastic! I like the way they look on my brows. The pencil itself is too big for the eyebrow. I like the twist up on the tube instead of having to sharpen. When it's on my brows it makes my brows feel waxy and sticky. It comes off easily. It retails for about $9 in stores. I don't know if I'd pay that much for something like this!
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
I was really excited for this product, but I think I expected a tad too much from it. It is exactly what it says it is: a crayon. It colors like a crayon. Think about the way a color crayon draws, all speckled and not solid, that is how this product looks when used. It is hard to draw precisely with it because after a while the point of the crayon is gone after multiple uses and is more flat. Get ready to do some clean up. Not worth it in my opinion.
Bridget H.
bear, de
I love this brow crayon. I have had patchy brows since I was 16 when my brows were overwaxed at a salon. They have never grown back. I have tried a ton of brow products and I like some and dislike some. One of my favorites is one of the boxes that has two powders, pomade, tweezers and two brushes. The problem with it is that it takes a long time to apply. I decided to try this product and I love it, it is quick and easy. It does go on dramatically if you press too hard so I use a brush to make my brows look more natural.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
This product is easy to apply, looks very natural, and does a good job at taming and sculpting the brows. You you go very light and simple or you can go harsh and bold with this product, making it good for many looks. The one issue I had with this product was that it easily smears. I wouldn't recommend it on a hot day.
Devanie C.
I think this is great for the first few uses! It is very smooth and goes on well and rather easy. However, I have thinner brows and I was a little nervous after the point goes away and its rather hard to use now, but an angled brush helps with that. You also have to be cautious so you only get it where you want it. I don't think I will buy this, but I will use it until it is out. If you have thicker brows this might be best for you girls. :)
Mallory C.
Provo, UT
The color of this product is perfect for my brows. However, the thickness of the pencil makes it hard to control and fill in your brows with accuracy. It also smudges. My friends had to wipe some off of my forehead because I accidentally wiped my brows. Don't even get me started on the time I wore it to the gym and sweat profusely. If you don't sweat and don't touch your brows and want a convenient pencil this is for you. Unfortunately this is not the brow pencil for me.
Fanila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Super easy to apply, good price and lasts well, but not enough colors are on offer. I am a very common complexion- pale girl with medium brown hair-- and the soft brown wasn't too dark or too light but too warm/red. I would buy again if they offered a tone that suited me better.Scratch that I think that it has just to much of a soft application you don't have that much control it tends to get a bit messy
Kelli S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This was my first time ever using a crayon for my eyebrows. Thanks to Influenster I was able to try these products for free! I actually really liked this product. I received two different shades so I was able to layer them for the perfect combo for my brows. The product goes on smoothly and I felt like the coverage lasted all day. My eyebrows are dark and have just some spots that are thinner in areas so this product worked great in bidding those spots. I will more than likely be purchasing this product.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I have this brow pencil/pomade, and its very pigmented. It works fairly well, but I feel like its kind of like a marker type crayon, so if you apply too much, it looks like you drew your whole eyebrow on lol. I would suggest using this crayon moderately, maybe with a powder, and a brush, because using this alone makes your brows have a fake appearance. Overall, the product is pretty good, just make sure you pick the right color for your brows.
LeeAnne D.
I don't usually like the look of filled in eyebrows at least not over doing it.. but this product was perfect for what I like. It's good for lightly filling in eyebrows that have been over plucked and just need a little more. I highly recommend this product. Thank you influencer for sending me a free sample I would have not bought this product but after trying it I think I will in the future.
Aida M.