BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,175 reviews
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Not my thing! This product is way to thick and chunky to get a nice brow with. I couldn't get a nice precise brow like I'm used to it was just all over the place.
Sarah B.
Joppa , MD
This is definitely better than any other product that I have tried. I've tried Anatasia brow pencils and the color and application is never right. So I decided to give a drugstore product a chance.... so glad I did! This goes on super smooth and the color is spot on, I'm not a blonde, or taupe.. but I'm not a brown. This soft brown is the perfect shade. The application is very smooth and got my brows done in under 5 minutes, and they look better than they ever have before. I finally found my brow product :D
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I received this as a gift and immediately thought... how in the hell will I be able to get precise lines with this chubby stick?! I tried using it sharpened and it wasn't working well. I tried using with a brush and although it was doing its job, I decided that this chubby stick isn't worth it. The point is to just use the stick. I'd rather use a pomade in a container, if I'm going to use a brush.
Brittney M.
Frankfort, IN
you def ned to purhase this if you havent. its amazing. i use it all the time its a must. easy to use and makes you look great. no need for improvement. i buy mine at the local walmart
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I did receive this #VoxBox and I'm always thankful for the free goods to sample and review. I'm not a fan of this brow product by Maybelline. According to Maybelline's directions it's a one-and-done application swipe. Using that technique gives you such heavy, caked on brows. I think what they were trying to do was take the dip pots made popular by ABH and put them into the ease of a pomade crayon. They failed on execution, it's a hard no for me.
Lynnrae G.
I loved this brow crayon until I ran out. I think the price is what threw me off, but other than that, I loved this product. It was easy to apply, easy to clean up, and it was very nice and smooth. I would recommend this if the price doesn't bother you, but I think there are better priced products out there that you can work with better that are more affordable. (Hint, hint: Rimmel's Brow This Way Brow Gel for $3.99 from Target vs. this product priced at $8.99 from Target)
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I received one of these as a gift from a friend, and was extremely surprised by how much I ended up liking it. Even though I have darker brown eyebrows and was trying the medium brown pencil, it still looked wonderful. The color goes on smooth and easy and looks amazingly natural. I even got a compliment on them later that day. The only drawback is the fact that the tip is very thick, with no way to sharpen it thinner. So if you have slimmer brows, this may not be the product for you.
arelis d.
Bridgeport, CT
Grabbed this stick from stop and shop on sale for 6.99 ....love the idea of taming my brows with a tinted pomada stick. ...my eyebrows usually have a mind of their own. After using it for the first time I found that I could not pull of the drama eyebrow look. It did take my eyebrows and it was easy to apply but it didn't look natural. Maybe if I try a lighter color?
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
I thought i would love his product, however, the formula is not waxy enough to tame the brows and the color really comes through, so a little goes a long way in theory, but if you touch it with your fingers it comes off a little too easily. I read some reviews and people seemed to complain about the size and the fact that is a tad chunky, I didn't find that to be a problem, it's good product to use on the go, but some other of their brow products are better than this one
Kiani C.
San Marcos, CA
No, no don't put an eyebrow product in a marker/crayon form. This pomade should have been put into a pot instead and it would maybe be better. But this crayon will dull over time, so you'll have pretty bold brows and no ability to have precision. I even tried picking up product on a angled brush and then applying it to my brows and it just was not for me. Definitely recommend buying something like the NYX Micro Brow for the same price for a more precise natural look
Aida M.