BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Debra B.
Midland, MI
I received this product for testing purposes. The color selection was great and I could see it matching a lot of different peoples hair color. The drawback is the pencil itself is a little thick and I tend to like thinner applicators. I also think that it was a little too creamy. But it was a great easy product to use it made my brows look a lot more natural than I thought it would. I also had to set it with a gel like brow product because it's so creamy it would have slid right off from my face and not really kept my brows tame.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I really like how natural this product looks, but I'm so dissatisfied with how easily it can rub off. If i accidentally reach up to my inner-eyebrow and scratch, I can see brown eye-crayon residue under my nail. I basically cannot under any circumstances rub or touch my forehead near my eye brows or it will smear. Definitely not long- lasting or to wear all day. Plus there is no sharpener for it I've tried using it on its side to keep it sharp but it doesnt stay sharp long and then it cant be used to draw directly into brows. It makes it too thick.
Chelsea K.
Canton, Mi
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I received this eyebrow pencil and LOVE IT! It is a thick substance that causes the color to not come out too dark. I already have dark eyebrows to begin with. I often use this to fill in my gaps. It is perfect if you want your eyebrows to look natural still
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Not really worth the hype! Left my brows very cartoony!!! Kinda waxy/oily not very natural looking! Maybe if applied with a brow brush MAYBE it would be much better!
Maryjane S.
I like to used a light color in front then this on the end of my brows nd i think it looks amazing makes them look more real i have blonde hair nd no brows really i love this product
Samara F.
I purchased this item because it was low cost and I was trying it out for the first time. After using it, I don't think I need to buy from a more high-end brand name because this works so well.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I use this product everyday and I love it. I always repurchase it and I love it. I highly recommend Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
It worked great, glided on easy with just the right amount of product and I could define my brows in a minute. I wouldn't buy it unless changes were made. That is until the point became dull then it was hard to get a precise line and the color went on heavier. It has potential to be a great product with a few changes. A thinner crayon for better precision even as you use it, tighter lid, and twist up design.
Erica H.
NEW CASTLE, PA
I recently bought this and it works great. I just don't like how thick the product is. My brows are sparse at the ends and this is hard to make a small line with.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Es un producto muy bueno ,me encanta el acabado que deja en rus cejas ,facil de utilizar y de sacarle pubta cuando lo necesita,te deja un acabado hermoso en tus cejas ,si lo compraria de nuevo es facil de conseguir
Aida M.