BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Amber T.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE LOVE LOVE THE Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon!! I was just telling my friends the other day that this product is just simply amazing! It’s tip is shaped perfect to fit your eyebrows. It glides on super smooth and isn’t to overbearing. I think it’s very cute that they made the cap look like the tip of a regular eye brow pencil. I am definitely going to spread the word about this product. It’s a MUST HAVE product in every woman’s make up bag!
Heather G.
Wellsville, NY
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Absolutely hate this product, it’s messy to apply, feels very waxy, yet does very little in terms of holding the hair in place. Not worth the effort or the money to make this work.
Delaney L.
The Maybelline Brow Drama Crayon was great at first, but now it's almost useless. When you first get it, it has a pointed tip which gives your brows great, even color and pomade from beginning to end. However, after a few weeks of using it, that tip is so rounded that the area of coverage is way too wide for my brows (which are not super thin by any means). There's no way to sharpen the tip, so it's basically useless for me now. Won't bother buying again unless they change the design.
Bella C.
Huntington, WV
I normally use eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows, I like a natural look and my eyebrows are very light so I have to shade them in daily, all the brow pencils I've tried have rubbed off throughout the day or just wasn't my shade, until I got this product from Influenster to test. I received the colors 255 Soft Brown and 260 Deep Brown, the Soft Brown is the perfect match for me and I'm sure the Deep Brown will come in handy when I dye my hair. I recommend this product if you're using it for a nice natural look, its sticks great to my eyebrow hairs and lasts all day.
Ashlynne A.
I received these items from influenster for free, however all opinions are my own.

I did not like these crayons at all. I found that they had a nice color for my brows, but the texture was off. I felt like they were too creamy for the brows and made me look like I had caterpillars on my face. It felt nice, and it's a nice idea for a product, but they just did not work for my brows. I prefer more waxy brow products and this just glided on like I would want an eyeliner to glide on. 2 stars for the color since they didn't pull red, but still a low rating due to the texture. I'm really sad these didn't work for me!
Katie E.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! I'm so glad I received it because now I'm aware and can purchase in the future. I've kept my eyebrows really thick because they are one of my best features, so this worked perfectly for me as it is a chunkier pencil. The look is very natural on me, and since I'm fair and have light eyebrows, I appreciate that's it's not too heavy. I can't wait to add drama to my look for nights out. I have strawberry blonde hair, but the auburn pencils don't seem to work well for me (too red) so I got the light brown and dark brown. I plan to give the dark brown to a friend to use. The wax in this crayon also helps my brows stay put when they get unruly. Highly recommended!
Sara G.
Lady Lake, FL
This product really is a crayon - it's super waxy and it's harder to apply anything but a dramatic brow since the tip isn't precise whatsoever. The price wasn't terrible, but I expected to get a little more product out of it. The product literally takes up less than a fifth of the crayon. Which, after reading reviews I should have realized, but I was still disappointed it was that bad nonetheless. Also, the application of this product wasn't very natural-looking at all. That may be due to me getting a shade lighter than I probably should have, but either way I feel like at least the application of it would still be terrible.
Halie M.
Floral City, FL
First of all, I'd like to thank Influenster for sending me this product to try out!
I love the color and pigment of the product, and I love the twist up of the packaging of the product.
I don't like how big the crayon end is, and I don't like how waxy it feels on my brows. It feels like my brows are extra thick and sticky.
This product isn't bad, but I don't think I'd buy it personally especially for the price.
In my photo, I'm wearing the blonde and brown colors. :)
Kristine S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Way too waxy for me. I am into smaller thinner pencils. This would have been a daily use item, but I didn't like the size, or finished look. I do not plan on buying this again.
Ashley d.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I liked the formula of this brow pencil but with the thickness of the pencil it was hard for me . But it was convenient when I just wanted to run out the door and just throw a little color on my brows
Aida M.