BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Nice smooth very good perfect dark Brown color almost black not too dark but not too light or ashy looking as a lot if Browns tend to be on darker skin tones. Easy to use I just got it today after watching the video here for the brow contest 😊the only thing I wish it had was a double end with a fine line crayon or a smaller crayon that came with it for finer lines like the tail of your brows ignore the fine lines lol & that I need to tweeze
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon
I mean it does the job but smears easily, I prefer a brow pencil so I figured this would be
Just as good. The are affordable so I’m not complaining bout the price.
Ronda C.
Winston Salem, NC
Bought Two on Re-Purchase
The 1st time I bought this, all my other brow products got left behind. The Lonelies. When it was time for a new one, I bought two; so one could stay in my makeup bag in my purse. So I've use three of these (almost) and I'm still loving these.
This product works best on ladies with sparse brows. It's a waxy crayon. If you've seen products with dual pans -- one for color and one for "sticky" -- the crayon combines both of those. A pencil sketches individual hairs, but for a smoother, more dramatic look that keeps your natural brows under control and adds the illusion of fuller brows, this brow crayon is the best.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
Let me start off by saying I got this free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. Now, I've never done anything to my brows other than wax/thread. This was the first time I ever shaded my brows and I wasn't too pleased with the outcome. It may be due to the fact that I don't have experience shading them in, but it didn't look natural to me. The crayon is just that, a crayon. It is very thick so it's hard to get precise lines. The nice part is that it is retractable, so no sharpening needed. Maybe with a little more practice I might be able to learn how to shade them in nicely, but for now I'm neutral on this product.
Michelle R.
I received this product free from Influenster. My own opinion is that this pomade crayon is good for going the smooth feeling to your brows and taming them. I have thick, curly eyebrow hairs that sometimes have a mind of their own and need to be controlled. This crayon does that. But, I only give it 3 stars because it really doesn't help in giving shape because it gets worn down and the crayon becomes thick, making it hard to sculpt a shape. It gives natural coloring, but in order to get a natural look, I have to sculpt and shape with an eyebrow pencil first and then swipe over with this pomade crayon for the taming.
I was unable to register to write a review on Maybelline's website due to problems with their website.
Kaycee R.
Denver, CO
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This is a great, reliable product. Application is consistent every time you use it. This is not the idea eyebrow product for someone who likes their brows to be on the thinner side as it does go on rather thick.
Sarah L.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I love this brow liner! It lasts all day and the coverage is amazing. Even the packaging is wonderful. It never smears. I’d never tried a brow liner before and it was easy to learn. I’ll buy this over and over.
Ashlynne A.
I received these items from influenster for free, however all opinions are my own.

I did not like these crayons at all. I found that they had a nice color for my brows, but the texture was off. I felt like they were too creamy for the brows and made me look like I had caterpillars on my face. It felt nice, and it's a nice idea for a product, but they just did not work for my brows. I prefer more waxy brow products and this just glided on like I would want an eyeliner to glide on. 2 stars for the color since they didn't pull red, but still a low rating due to the texture. I'm really sad these didn't work for me!
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
I tried this product out because I thought it would be a quick and easy brow solution when I'm in a hurry. The formula is creamy and applies smoothly, however, once the tip becomes dull (which happened in about 2 uses), the product applies very thick and does not look natural at all. While I do enjoy the ease of application as opposed to using a basic brow gel and brush, I prefer the look of my go-to brow solution over this product. The lack of color selection was also a bummer. I prefer a very light brown shade and the lightest color was just a bit too dark for my skin tone. I would not recommend this product.
Delaney L.
The Maybelline Brow Drama Crayon was great at first, but now it's almost useless. When you first get it, it has a pointed tip which gives your brows great, even color and pomade from beginning to end. However, after a few weeks of using it, that tip is so rounded that the area of coverage is way too wide for my brows (which are not super thin by any means). There's no way to sharpen the tip, so it's basically useless for me now. Won't bother buying again unless they change the design.
Aida M.