BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I purchased this tonight for the first time due to many Influenster recommendations. I am very, very impressed. It looks completely natural and was so very easy to use! filled in my sparse brows expertly! If you're like me, and a beginner to filling in your brows, then this is the perfect start!

Edit: while promising in the beginning, it just doesn't provide the results of other browsers products out there. There's no setting wax and the product would be better if it were double ended with a setting wax. I was new to makeup when writing this, and now that I have more experience, I'd go with something else.
Bobbie P.
Macon, GA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Very good for when you're on the go and don't have time to kill doing your eyebrows hair by perfect hair. Lasts all day. Can be difficult to comb your brows though after application as the pomade moves around pretty easily if messed with. Best if you just swipe and go.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I just tried this eyebrow pomade. I bought the medium brown. It is really easy to use. It goes on smooth and easy. It is a little wide so not so easy to make a single thin line. It is a little thicker than I usually use.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
This is a decent chunky brow pomade. It fills in nicely and is a good for a quick put together of the brows. The hard part is to do any defining with a pencil this size. It is for thicker brows and add a good dimension
Tamara m.
ATHENS, AL
Love this chubby crayon for easy brows on the go. You're not going to get sharp lines or Instagram brows with this, but if you're just trying to make your brows more shapely and pronounced, this is perfect. Very easy to use.
Laura D.
Sonora, CA
Review for: Blonde more...
I really think this is not worth the money (and it's not that expensive). The tip is huge and makes applying precisely near impossible. It also smudges a TON! I tried it with different primers and setting sprays and nothing worked.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
This product just didn’t work out for me. It’s hard to use brow crayons because they aren’t as precise. This product also is on the drier side and made it hard to get good pigment into your brows. I wouldn’t recommend.
Griselda V.
Fort Worth, TX
I having been using Anastasia brow pomade in dark brown for about 5 months and I was never really satisfied with the results to me it's seemed too harsh ! I recently received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, The colors I chose was Auburn & Soft brown. The Auburn was to light for my hair color so due to that I just used the the soft brown which looks great !!One thing I can say I truly love about the pomade it is easily blended and can either be used to create a natural brow or a really dramatic brow !! It stayed all day an kept my brows in place without no gel !!!! Definitely a must have !!Love it !
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
This is one of the best inventions of all time whoever invented this was genius my eyebrows never look better are you supposed to fill them in and it works great
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Blonde more...
Does not go on even. Will be light at one point where you can’t see it then all of a sudden it’s way too much and too dark. It’s hard to keep in a sharp pencil form for those with smaller eyebrows like myself as well
Aida M.