BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Basma S.
Doha, Qatar
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I like the way it looks on my eyebrows, the color is good but it doesn't stay at all on the outer brow.
Natasha B.
essex
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Very easy to apply, lovely colour, doesn’t smudge easily, long lasting, this is my go to on lazy days.
Michaela C.
são José do Rio Preto
Muitooo bom este produto não vi melhor acho ótimo aaplicação dele sem dúvidas alguma amooo dwmoaaais
Shanice C.
Lovely eyebrow crayon! Great coverage over the eyebrow hair! Don't like the stick to apply very bulky
Jolie C.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Not the best brow promade ever, it's hard to be precise with a bulky crayon but the pigment is good.
Orianna B.
Personally don’t like it because it’s too oily and my eyebrows ended up looking like I sweated haha
Katie B.
Edmonton
Great for those dark brows. A bit pricey and did t last very long although maybe I used it too much?
Alisa V.
Texas
Has always liked to be in the form crayon, is perfect creamy, very nice texture and perfect shades
Nicole S.
Abbotsford, BC
I'm terrible at shaping my brows but these were fat and easy to use. Would definitely use again.
paulina andrea f.
chillan
Wonderful this incredible and very good !!!!!!! I love it is perfect 💖😍👌👌👌👌💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 very good!!!
Aida M.