BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
If you try to use this product based on how Maybelline marketed it ("Apply in one sweep", you're going to hate this product. The tip is very blunt, becomes even more flat as you use it, and gives NO precision. However, if you have a brow brush (Anastasia #12 or #14 works great) and pick up the product on your brush and apply, it's actually a pretty good formula. It has some waxiness in it so it holds down your brow hairs while providing pigment to fill in your brows.

The product is creamy and similar to Anastasia Brow Pomade, though slightly less heavy so you can use a bit of a heavier hand when applying. There actually isn't a lot of product in the stick even though it looks like it is. You can maybe twist up an additional 1/2 inch and that's all you get.... Interesting idea, but poor execution, though the formula of the product isn't bad if you use a brow brush.
Arielle G.
East Windsor, NJ
I bought the blonde color which is perfect for my extremely light eyebrows. It is easy to use and is a soft type crayon that goes on easy but not too dark. I do think that over time it loses a bit of the effect but overall a great product.
Allison D.
Rawlings, MD
Not a big fan of the “crayon” shape of this product. It is hard to get a precise brow shape with such a thick product. If you want very thick brows, it would be a good product, but if you’re looking for a precise shape, I️ do not recommend.
Keegan D.
This stuff isn't bad. The color is good and it goes on very easily. However it does look very waxy. It almost has a greasy thick look to it if you don't apply extremely gently. Light hand is a must!
Magdalen M.
Review for: Blonde more...
This was an okay product. I wish I could have sharpened it somehow because once the tip is gone it becomes hard to use. (Maybe there's a larger sharpener that I couldn't ever find) regardless, the product lasted long and didn't smear.
Taylor S.
This is just bad.. so once the tip thins down and it's not a tip anymore you will have a problem applying this to your brows go to mention the product isn't very pigmentated
yulianna b.
linwood
Review for: Blonde more...
i liked it but my personal choice is eyebrow powder. it lasted me about 12 hours until i started sweating and i had to clean my face off. i got it from my aunt because it didn't fit her eyebrow color. i would however recommend it
Cindy D.
For me I just don't like these don't compare to other marks it's just not good for me in my opinion it's not that I hate it I just don't think it looks good on me I think Anastasia should improve in this I won't buy it again but again it's in my word it's my opinion.
Sophia R.
New York
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This product applies streaky but you can blend it out to fix the streak lines. I am a first time user but I was pleased with the product. It is easy to use and apply. I would buy it again because it is an affordable alternative.
Shamira N.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This happened to be the first product I have ever used on my eyebrows, so it may be why I would not recommend this product to beginners. Using a little bit of the pomade easily filled in the sparse areas on my eyebrows. Also, since it was a lighter color than my eyebrows, it made the brows look natural. The consistency of the pomade is creamy, so it is easy for it to gain a dull point. When it came down to the dull point, my experience with the product went downhill from there. The precision was way off, and would smear onto skin that did not need the product. I also feel that the product ran out way too easily for its packaging.

When using this product, there are a few tips to give. First off, after applying the product, use a brow brush (or a clean mascara brush) to brush through and distribute the product to let it set in a natural manner. I would also use concealer around the eyebrows to clean them up.
Aida M.