BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Viki O.
Oops I have very light eyebrow..even you can't see them,do brow drama is magic for me,my face totally changed with it
Sweta S.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Deep Brown more...
First off, its too thick for a brow promade and it does almost nothing on my brows. The formula was a disappointment.
Prinitha T.
Tirunelveli
It works the best to its name and I can easily do my brow work with this one that the other products avail al over
Yamit Y.
akko
it's too much of pigment color for brows I really love using this as a shadow for smoky mysteries eyes kind of look
Andrea M.
Miami
Define and raise the eyebrows easily. This crayon-ointment sculpts and controls the eyebrows while giving them colo
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Quien busca un smoke en marron debe de usar este plumon o lapiz, excelente pigmentacion y duradero. Hermoso color.
Garima S.
It's not the best eye brow solution I came across. Maybelline duo brow corrector felt better than this creamy one.
Príncé P.
Berhampur
It fills my brows so perfectly.
Also it smells like a organ molecule.
It has varient colours.
Also it was a crayon.
Michelle G.
Leeds, Yorkshire
Best eye brow tool. This pen is better is the liquid type in my opinion it makes my brows look natural but fuller
alma d.
Quezon City
Helps me keep a very neatly set brows. Easy to use, fun to hold and very pigmented but looks natural on my brows.
Aida M.