BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Daniela H.
I did like how soft the crayons were and how easy they were to use. It's a win for me! Keep it up, Maybelline, the wax in this crayon also helps my brows stay put when they get unruly. Highly recommended!
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
This pencil It's quick and easy to use , intense colour and long lasting ; easy to find in the supermarket as well for "emergency " :D
Anam m.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I didn’t love this. A variety of colors aren’t available and my brows look two different shades. It was also very hard to remove them.
Rivka M.
Filey, Filey
This is too thick for me to be able to really give my brows the shape they need. I'd recommend people go for a thinner pencil/crayon
Has N.
Review for: Soft Brown, Deep Brown, Blonde, Auburn more...
Ce sont des rouges à lèvres crayon au fini velours mat. Il existe 8 teintes disponibles, des couleurs intenses et faciles à appliquer
Antra V.
Kolkata
This is a very affordable eyebrow pencil.It is very pigmented and gives a nice finish.Its color is good for natural looking eyebrows.
Jesenia B.
NATIONAL CITY, CA
I totally use this daily. I love it, it really does gove my brows the look I desire. I wish it did have more product but that's it.
Priscila A.
Macio, cor perfeita e ótima cobertura, cor natural combina com a cor do meu cabelo loiro, com certeza recomendo para outras pessoas
amanda m.
Moncton, NB
Loved the color amd ease of application but did not like how easy it came off. If i accidentlt rubbed my eyebrow it would wipe off.
Christine S.
Bronx, NY
Perfecto, compre uno hace 3 meses y medio y me encantó, es fácil de aplicar, super suavecito y tiene mucho producto, lo recomiendo.
Aida M.