BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
samrin Ñ.
Navi Mumbai
Compared to the price it is a good product. Easy to use and handy. Perfect for everyday use. It blends well with Indian complexion and looks natural..
Danna P.
With its new presentation in pencil he makes it super convenient for making that I love. And its various shades, I recommend it without any doubt.
Jessie A.
Demorestville, ON
I love doing my eyebrows and enjoy making then pop. These are really nice boldish colours! I like to do my brows each day and love this product.
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Siempre me gusta combinar productos y variar para no acostumbrarme a una misma fórmula. Pero este siempre vuelvo a comprarlo porque que encanta!!
Bilyana N.
Veliko Turnovo
Soo deep brow color. Perfect for the day and night looks. I love it. It's very good. I like it so much so deep brown color, perfext to my skin
Alexia T.
Villelongue dels monts
as this crayon is very chubby it’s difficult to get a precise result when applying directly to your brow, but if used with a brush it’s amazing
Lisa-marie F.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
The bit I struggle with this is how thick it is! I struggle to do my thinner bits with this product! The price is ok though so that’s a plus!
María J.
Miami Florida Midley
Maybeline no llega a Vzla creo y nunca la he probado, pero he visto vídeos de Youtubers usando estos crayones y se ve super fácil de aplicar.
tanya s.
Toronto
great color. matches my blond hair pretty well. but does not last very long. by halfway through my work shift it is already gone completely.
Hayley P.
I have recently got this product and its so amazing!
I love how it shapes your eye brows and it stays in all day!
The colour is amazing too!
Aida M.