BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
tzu chuan t.
Richmond
I have tried few times and I love it so much.I would say it's easy to apply and just use brush to make it even, if you are not to handy with a brush them this is the right product for you.
Amanda N.
Awful. This is so hard to do your brows with! It's got a very waxy consistency but isn't very pigmented unless you are blessed with beautiful big brows then I don't think you'll like this product either.
عالیہ S.
Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir
The product is so easy to use since it had the properties of a palmade and ease of a pencil it really tames the eyebrows giving the color at the same time, it is a great pick
Samantha W.
I love these types of pencils they make smokey eye looks so simple to do, litteraly all you have to do is apply smudge your done, that is litteraly all you have to do. I love it
Ana B.
London
Love this product. Colour is spot on for me and matches my hair perfectly . The crayon pomade glides on easily and allows me to build my brow to the entensity I like .
Caylie P.
I can't say to much horrible about this product great coverage I'm just no pro when it comes to stick brow pencil definitely would work with .ore practice on my end
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
Airene E.
Bekasi Selatan
Review for: Deep Brown more...
i luv i shoooooooooooo muchhh like it shoooooo much this product is the bestttttttttttttttttt good price affdorable to buy very recommend hehehehehehehhehehe easy to apply and to use you must try it!!
Emma D.
These have a great colour range and the pigmentation and formula are amazing, however I find the crayon to be too thick and therefore I cannot achieve a precise look.
claudia l.
aguascalientes
If you try to use this product based on how Maybelline marketed it ("Apply in one sweep", you're going to hate this product. The tip is very blunt, becomes even more flat as you use it, and gives NO precision. However, if you have a brow brush (Anastasia #12 or #14 works great) and pick up the product on your brush and apply, it's actually a pretty good formula. It has some waxiness in it so it holds down your brow hairs while providing pigment to fill in your brows.
Aida M.