BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Emma S.
I really like this. The darkest shade is not too red so it matches my colouring well. This product is not any good if you have sparse brows as it is not precise enough. I have to fill one in a bit with a pencil/gel first. I think sweep this along the high point and end of my brows to add a bit more definition and it holds them well. I then sweep a spoolie through and I'm good to go. Very quick for day to day.
Pamela S.
hamilton
I got this in hopes that it would make it easy to fill in brows in a hurry but it's pretty much useless to me. It's not like a pomade at all, the formula is so thin and not near pigmented enough to fill in sparse areas. After going over my brows several times, it just seemed to darken my existing hairs. It also fades and runs like a mother. My sleeve touched my brow and the color just transferred to my forehead. This is also way too thick to fill in brows, even when the tip hasn't been worn down, unless you have super thick eyebrows. The only thing this really does is groom the hair a little I guess? Just no, you can get way better brow products for the price.
Roza S.
It's fine I guess, if you're in a pinch. Otherwise though I wouldn't go for it again, the product seems to build up and get clumpy in some parts of your brows and hardly make any difference in others at all. Plus it isn't a good amount of product for the cost, and it's hard to work with such a big pencil, even for someone with thicker brows like mine... Save your money!
Anna L.
Staplers Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This is a product that was recommended to me by my aunt. She gave it to me to try and I have to say it's a really good brow product. It is long lasting and I really like the color match. I like to use this with a separate eyebrow brush instead of drawing it on directly to my brows. I find that the pigmentation is good and it is easily blended. I would definitely recommend this product especially if you want to transition from using a brow powder/pencil.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
I'm not a fan of this brow product at all. The tip is just too fat and stubby to get a precise line and it applies really patchy on the brow. I also don't like the formula and its not very user friendly at all. Its also really hard to find your shade I feel like in this product because the undertones are really weird. I would pass on this and just buy a regular brow pencil
Vivian T.
Great product. The color payoff is great and I don't have to fill in too much with powder after this. It also holds my brow in place quite well. The only downside to this is that it loses its tip - eventually it becomes a nub and I haven't found a sharpener that will re-sharpen this chubby stick. After the nub it gone, its harder to fill in the end of the brow.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
LOVE this brow crayon!!!! I just purchased it today because I was looking for an easier alternative to a brow pencil, and it is amazing. Super easy to apply (one or two strokes), beautiful natural colour, and made my brows pop! Ok price point ($14ish). Highly recommend.
Andreia C.
Maybelline is so good, and have a fantastic collection can maquihar anything, eye, face or even that xD So thank you for this product and asserio experience is like seeing those tutorials on the Internet , you see and use these products you 'll see it's worth because it was getting better than the professional make-up artist ahaaahah xD
Steph v.
Queensville, ON
I bought this product a few days ago and I am absolutely in LOVE with it. It goes on smoothr than other brow products, and it is great for lifting and filling in your brows. I wouldn't necessarily use it if you're looking to shape your brows, but it's great for filler. It's also a pretty fair price.
Jodie M.
I bought this product as a lighter shade for the inner parts of my brow, however I found that it's formula was high in gel meaning it clung to each brow hair making it appear shiny. I was pretty disappointed with this product as I feel it doesn't really have a purpose.
Aida M.