BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Carly H.
Calgary
This is really all that I use on my brothers, I don’t like to do a lot of fancy stuff with them as they are very dark in general. I have hazel eyes and this works really great for me. Will continue to buy
Pooja A.
Trivandrum, Kerala
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I won this as a prize for an eyebrow transformation contest from Maybelline India, and it launched pretty recently here. It helps me tame my thick dark natural brows ( which I haven't shaped till date )  and it doesn't budge for hours . Yet, the colour stick to the hair in a pretty weird way. It is easy to apply, and I think it would look pretty good for light eyebrows, and not for thick ones like mine. Highly recommended for girls with light and sparse eyebrows. Plus I think they should launch a grey shade too.
adriana e.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1155366 Miami, Fl 33198-1044

I like many of its shades is very easy to apply it fits very well to my eyebrows the only thing that for my skin does not work because I do not last much product
Chloe T.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
I do not like these at all. I think the concept of a Pomade Crayon is good, but the crayon is waaaay too chunky for the brows. I can't define or fill in my brows with this product, I can literally just create a block eyebrow😐 I have found a solution to this crayon though; I dip my angled eyebrow brush in a small amount of Jojoba oil and swirl it around the tip of the crayon, then just wipe off the excess on the back of my hand. Doing this method means I can still use the product and be able to define and fill my brows naturally.
Yolanda D.
Wow ladies i love this it's smooth and easy to use there no way you can make a mistake love the quality price and the line i think evey woman should have a least two of these in your make up kit i use my for every thing to give me a natural brow,and lip liner and blush yes i love my browns i mix and match all the time this is a great prouduct to have i highly recommend this what do you think it smells ok and it's the perfect color for me black,browns,earthy colors.also you can dip and use a angled brush and dip if you ever loose your lid put seramewrap on it so it won't dry out our plastics seal.
Robina S.
I'm not a big fan of these. the tip is big, theyre not very opaque and the colors arent dark enough for my brows. now I have thin brows, and i do think these will be good for people with thicker brows, but the shade range is still pretty bad.
Rita B.
Switzerland

I really like this actually. I think I'm on my second tube which is insane because I've used this every single day, you must get a lot of product in each product. I go for the dark blonde colour and it's perfect, it thinly coats each individual hair for a super natural look. I apply this on top of shadow, as I have super light eyebrows, I could not use this on its own. But it is a great addition on top of shadow as it makes the hairs actually look like hairs and not just block eyeshadow drawn on your eyebrows. I always use this.
aliya K.
Cranford, NJ
I love having dark n full brow rather than thin pencil like...its in my list to purchase as i am huge Maybelline fan their products never let me down and the price is like cherry on top ive been using brands from sephora but this product is as fabulous as it sounds for i can get it any where i love the fact that it's available in a variety of shades and since it's like a crayon therefore easy application
Kiera B.
This product is great for quick application of the brows, not so great for small thin brows as the tip of the crayon goes down. But the product and colour is great!
Emma S.
I really like this. The darkest shade is not too red so it matches my colouring well. This product is not any good if you have sparse brows as it is not precise enough. I have to fill one in a bit with a pencil/gel first. I think sweep this along the high point and end of my brows to add a bit more definition and it holds them well. I then sweep a spoolie through and I'm good to go. Very quick for day to day.
Aida M.