BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
ellie 🌻.
Angus, Dundee
Review for: Blonde more...
I find this product very useful in quickly filling in my brows. It is easy to use and great for everyday use. I feel that it is very good value for money and would definitely buy it again. I would recommend this product to other people
Ángela R.
The brow studio drama are for girls who love the big eyebrows, are very pigment and it's very easy to applicate, it's very economic and it's a good product, you have many colors and the packaging it's ideal, i reccomend it because it's very good for the price that have
Valeria S.
Yekaterinburg
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This is the most horrible eyebrow product I've ever tried, at least for my thin eyebrows, I couldn't work with it at all. I don't know how this product go with thick brows, but if you have thin brows just like me I truly don't recommend it.
Lisa S.
Review for: Blonde more...
This is an awesome product and I highly recommend it. It’s a buildable colour which for me being fair and having almost invisible brows is great. It’s easy to apply and I buy this all the time. It’s quick to add to your daily makeup routine.
Andrea S.
This product is amazing if you want to fill out your eyebrows and make them look a lot more put together and with plenty of hair. However, you have to be careful because you may be ending up putting too much and it will look very fake.
Angelica F.
HATE THIS!! THIS IS SOOO THICK!! IT WAS GONE IN A MINUTE! HAAATE IT! IT WAS IN MY LID! I bought it at H&M . Was SO disappointed. NOO SOOO HARD TO APPLY! H A T E! NEVER EEVER WILL I BUY THIS AGAIN!
Ana G.
Coatzacoalcos
Compré este crayón para cejas (color Deep Brown) de la marca MaybellineNY en México por solo $150 MXN. Basada en mi experiencia puedo decirles que tiene una textura muy ligera lo cual te permite borrar cualquier error y hacerlo útil para mujeres con cejas delgadas aunque yo lo recomiendo más para mujeres con cejas gruesas ya que al ser un "crayón" es muy difícil crear líneasdefinidas o rehacer el arco sin desperdiciar producto. Le doy 4 estrellas por su tono suave y su textura cremosa, es un producto muy bueno y en menos de 2 minutos haces ambas cejas.
Tina P.
I don't prefer this product over my powders. I find it a little hard to work with and harder to make look more natural. I bought mine just at my local drug store and I feel like for the price, I dont think it's worth it.
Jala A.
6 october
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Didnt like it at all , the material itself , and doesnt last more than 1 hour , then makes the eyebrows looks awful , cant even compare it to any other product , never going to buy it again
andra 🔥.
Targu Mures
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I didn't really like this product...it is hard to get precised with this brow pencil. If you want a better alternative, I highly recommend the Maybelline Brow Precise® Micro Pencil
Aida M.