BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Michelle B.
Norheimsund
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I love this from maybelline! I use it almost every day and it works out so amazing!
I really love this product so much! The color is beautiful and it wears all day long 😍
Brenna Z.
Winnipeg , IL
Review for: Blonde more...
This stuff goes on super thick. If you want more shape you may need to use another brush to help you. It’s also a little bit dark for my eye brows even though it says blonde. I like that it doesn’t go on orange like other blonde eye brow products.
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Adelene B.
Georgetown
Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon is my first brow pomade by Maybelline. I love the pomade as it is pigmented and easy to apply even for a beginner.
However, out of curiosity, i tried to rotate the pomade tube just to see how much is inside and was shocked to see that the pomade was only about 1.5cm in length and about 1cm in diameter compared to the pomade tube which is about 4-5cm in length.
Nevertheless, the pomade is a time saver should you're in a hurry. The rich and pigmented pomade will help you to draw your brow in just a few minutes.
The cons being the pomade's tip is round and uneasy if you wanna draw your brow precisely. Having to tilt 45 degree when apply is a hassle.
Lea L.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I have pretty thick brows to begin with, so for me this product acts as a way to fill in sparser areas to make my brows even thicker. I use this first by lightly drawing strokes on my brows and then brush it out using a spooley. Then I set them with some brow gel. I find that the longevity of this product works well with the brow gel- I haven't tried it alone. I agree with others that for people with sparser brows this product wouldn't work. It is sometimes hard to get the pigment to show up using an angled brush, so I recommend applying this directly to the brows. I will repurchase again because the color matches my brows perfectly.
Cristina T.
I really like this eyeliner because it gives a good shape to the eye and eyebrows. It is soft to the skin although sometimes it burns, at least, in my skin sometimes gives allergy but it is so good and delicate like product to fix quickly.It would be great to bring a protector for the skin or for the areas where it is applied and a makeup remover in case it is very strong for the skin.
Zuza R.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
The colour is a bit too dark for my eyebrow colour, but the blonde shade is way too warm.
The crayon is way to big and chunky and does not provide the precision I need for my eyebrows. It is very effective when used with a small brush though, then it gives a nice base for the brow shadow.
The crayon is very slippery, especially on the areas where I experience some bald patches. There it doesn't seem to apply very well.
Fiona R.
I'm going to be honest and reveal that I use it as a contour and I got it from Superdrug and it's perfect. It works just as well. I have used this about 3 times and it is so long lasting because it's supposed to be for your brows. I love it and I hope you will maybe purchase in future.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Deep Brown more...
It gets me by in a pinch! The crayon like design is only good while still pointy- you will likely get better results if you use an angled brush to apply this. I do also wish that this came in a darker, less warm brown, for the raven haired among us. Losing the cap is also a likely downside. The older design did not twist up but I have found that more recently purchased tubes do retract!
Amiirah N.
Port Louis, OR
Review for: Deep Brown more...
The crayon itself is about the size of my middle finger so it’s great for packing in an overstuffed makeup bag. The pomade feels soft and creamy, and while the bullet looks like it would deposit a lot of pigment, the payoff is actually on the sheerer side. I like this pomade cause it fill in sparse patches like a pencil but have the soft, matte finish of a powder.
Aida M.