BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Review for: Blonde more...
First off, blonde is a lie. This is a dark brown eyebrow pencil with a false label. Second, this product is ok for filling in-of it were the right shade- but you can't define or make any small details because you can't sharpen the point and it just looks like a fat marker on your face...
Marie S.
It may work well on some types of eyebrows, I mean, it's not versatile. Perhaps the bushy eyebrows look better on them. Personally, I do not like it for myself. My eyebrows are fixed and with this product I do not have the precision that I need to delineate them.
Susan W.
Madison
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I got this to try, but I honestly got too dark a shade.  BUT - if you really need something and are out of your other norms - just using an angled brush, or a spoolie to apply this can work - but be careful.  It's think and intense so use sparingly and with a light hand.
Julissa L.
I hate this product so much, the consistency of the product is wack the pigmentation seems alright buttttt you try to blend it out and it just disappears... the only way to make this product work is with Concealer if you don't have Concealer for this product you're basically screwed.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I thought I was going to love this product however I was very disappointed I think that the idea was great however it is way too thick for a eyebrow I think it will only work if you already have thick eyebrows and wants a little bit of shading
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Another great product from an America classic
Easy to use and goes on very smooth last all day and doesn't smudge highly recommend it's also super affordable and easy to find sold in most larger chain store
Nicolette M.
Eldorado, IL
I love this eye brow make up! It makes my eye brows look full and defined. It also lasts all day! I would not recommend this, though, if you like your eye brows to be thin and not look "as full". It is a good value and can usually stretch it out to a month of use or longer.
Molly C.
Jennings
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I am not a fan of this brow crayon. The pigment was beautiful, and it applies beautiful but the design of the product made it very hard to make the perfect arch brow! If it was just a little skinnier then it would have been perfect! I won’t be buying again though.
Grace M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really wanted to love this product, I've been looking for a new brow solution, but this just fell short for me. I'm really glad I received this product to try, thank you influenster, because I would have been upset if I spent money on this. I started by testing this on my hand first to test how well it stayed. After 15 minutes it easily wiped right off. Not a good start. I sweat a lot and it gets hot and humid here in South Dakota so I need something that will stay put. Both the auburn and soft brown (requested dark brown but maybe they were out) were not dark enough for me and were poorly pigmented. I have wide set eyes with matching wide set brows that refuse to grown in. My mom used to accuse me of over-plucking but alas they just don't grow in. I really need a product that will fill in my brows and give them a good shape. This left terrible color, gooped up my already sparse brows, felt horrible on, and the shape of the crayon was not right for creating clean and defined brows. On top of all that, I noticed that after barely using them, I had already used a substantial amount of the product.
Kasey B.
Absecon, NJ
I like this for days that require a quick routine. The color pay off if okay and it is easy to use. However, it does not stay in place very well and the more dull the point gets the harder it is to work with. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this product.
Aida M.