BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Samantha H.
cape town
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I have Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeshadow stick in two colours namely Guilty Grey and Trespassing Taupe. I was hoping to achieve a professional day look with Trespassing Taupe but unfortunately it makes my lids look heavy and accentuates the creases. As much as I disliked Trespassing Taupe I like Guilty Grey. One can layer it to an intense a colour as you wish.

In applying this creamy eyeshadow I found what I thought would be my biggest gripe of this chubby stick. It looks like a crayon so, I would think, one should be able to directly draw on the eyelids. Unfortunately it is too chubby to have proper control. The stick is not thin enough to draw a crisp line and one needs to blend the shadow once applied. Yes all this is easily remedied by using a brush and people that do not like to feel pressure on their eyeballs will probably use one from the start but then what is the point of having a stick. It may as well just be in a pot.

Eventually after blending I achieved the look I was going for and off I went. About four hours after application I saw myself in the mirror and I was surprised to find almost no grey left on my eyelids! So much for waterproof going nowhere.
I had such high hopes for this stick but unfortunately it has been a total fail.
mBC L.
Review for: Soft Brown, Deep Brown more...
This brow crayon glides on smoothly and the crayon tip is thick enough to make filling of thick brows quick and easy. Here's a summary of the goods and bads.

What's Great?
1. Smooth as Butter
2. Wearable & Natural-looking Colours
3. It Tames…NOT. Thank, God!
4. Quick and Easy to Apply
5. Great Value

What's Bad?
1. Where’s the Spoolie brush?
2. Stay away, Defined Brows Lovers!
3. Rubs off Easily

Full review including swatch, before-after photos and product recommendation at bit.ly/2CK8H9r
Chaymae_Ou M.
really remarkabel thing in my make up collection that im really very consurned always about is how to use the brow gel and now that there is the pomade crayon im not afraid anymoe
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Maybelline's 1st brow pomade crayon. This easy-to-use crayon sculpts and tames as it colors. Master the perfect brow in one simple sweep Unruly brows need taming, sculpting, and somtimes a little drama. Step up to your boldest brows yet with our sculpting mascara and pomade crayon.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I never write really negative reviews, I like to make sure I give pros and cons of each products as there are always at least one pro. But with this product I truly cannot say this is worth it. I understand the concept of it but I just don't think it works.

Cons:
- You cannot control the product, too much comes off.
- Doesn't blend well with the brow
- If you wanted to extend the brow you cannot get a precise line, it ends up looking messy.
- It's far too creamy, which means you need to set it, which means your brows will look even darker.

I just don't recommend this product. I love the brand. I love other products. But this one is a no from me.

But I will say, I understand the concept of it, quick, easy, on the go. Maybe if it was a little harder, smaller in width it may have worked.
Deepika B.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I loved the concept but I can't use this directly on my eyebrows. It works best when applied with a brush which defeats the packaging. It provides minimal hold and doesn't last all day. It's an Okay product.The  problem that I have with this crayon is that because the formula is so soft, the point becomes wider and more blunt with each use (creating even LESS control with each use) but because there is so much product in the point of the stick itself, it seems like sharpening it would cause more problems, namely breakage. I'm also assuming that it's sharpened by a wide pencil sharpener, but there is no clear direction as to how to sharpen it (at least, none that I saw on the packaging). It does not twist up, either.
Meghan L.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Pretty handy in a pinch - I had purchased this for my gym bag because I was sick of lugging around a million things whenever I would head into campus. Pigmented, easy to blend without a spoolie, and kept my brows in place for the rest of the day. Pretty good shade range that seems to pull cool - so if that isn't your thing I'd try something else. The only trouble is that it gets more difficult to use over time, because it loses its point. Sometimes I would manually sharpen it, when I remembered, but it could be a bit of a hassle.
Shariska L.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Review for: Blonde more...
I do find with this product you need to put in some effort to apply. I don’t find that it is almost buttery and I find that it rubs off easily. I used the blond and it is very natural looking. I do wish it had a spoolie brush.
Michela C.
Before trying this I bought the contour stick (by Maybelline) with the round end, and I thought it was really good cause it colored my skin as much I needed to blend and highlight my face. Then, when I went to the store to rebuy it, they told me to try this one, which has a slimmer end and is a lot more useful to contour the lips or the nose: that's so true! This stick is perfect even for the forehead, if yours is not really large and you don't want to color it all👌
Mackenzie E.
Ottawa
So this is probably great for people who don't really know how to apply makeup. I personally found it very unnatural looking. I actually finished using the product as a stick eyeshadow versus using it on my brows again.
Aida M.