BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Want to try but I'm sure this is amazing! MAYBELLINE is an amazing brand I love their products
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
Review for: Blonde more...
The pencil has a good concept but almost looks like a sharpie when i try to use it. fair price
Deannay A.
Mcallen , TX
My new go to product! I can't live without it helps fill in my brows and keep them on fleek!
Julie G.
I love this. Makes my brows look nice and full. I love how it blends in with my actual brow.
Christina N.
Humble , TX
Love love this eyebrow crayon! It was so super easy to use and it matched my brows perfectly!
Veronica B.
Long Beach, CA
Really love this. It's a must have! Leaves eyebrows perfect. Can be used with other products.
Oriana Belen C.
Bound Brook, NJ
I have use it before. It is very good. Practical, easy to use. You have many colors to choose
Annisa C.
Temperanceville
This product is absolutely genius.. I love how smooth it goes on and the end results fabulous
Britney A.
El Paso, TX
Good product use it dailiy and it easily stain's the eye brow into a perfect shape. Love it!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love using Maybelline!!!!! It looks really well in my eyebrow and is the perfect color!!
Aida M.