BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Steph E.
Bronx, NY
This is the first brow product ive had use and i love it so pigmented and soft
Really recommend it
suehayliz o.
I havnt tried it but definitely on my try list for my makeup collection ive heard great things about it.
Laken M.
Albany, GA
Not worth it. It's just a chubby, waxy mess. I would advise getting a pomade pot rather than this.
Vidhi P.
San Antonio
Love this product! It has definitely changed my life! I’d definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Ashlee P.
Lafayette, IN
Awesome product the fact its a pomade crayon is just awesome. Easy to use long lasting. No hassel .
Kayla T.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I got this sent to me and I actually really really love it and it works very good and goes on good!
Ingrid P.
Houston , TX
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Stay away from this one, it made my eyebrows look like they had a mask on them. It looked horrible
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I recommend this brow crayon. Have used before and I like it a lot. Not good for shaping though.
Nicole M.
Hockessin, DE
Review for: Blonde more...
I️ liked this product but after the point went away it was to hard to use and finish the product
angel t.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Did not like this product at all it's too thick too soft and creamy it just goes on way to much!
Aida M.