BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Brooke M.
Lancaster, PA
I love this crayon. It's so easy to use and if you mess up it wipes off so easily! It looks natural and doesn't make it look like you drew your eyebrows on. It lasts all day and I would recommend it to anyone just learning to play with their brows.
Sakira M.
Omaha, NE
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ‼️ One of my favorite things to use for my eyebrows, I use this everyday whenever I choose to do my eyebrows, you can buy from any drugstore Walmart, Walgreens, etc. I would definitely buy this again.
Abigail N.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I love this pomade crayon! It’s so much easier than a pot and brush. The colors pigmented so nicely and blends out without looking harsh. It works wonders on my little lighter spots on my brows. My one down side is that the top does get flat overtime which makes it a little difficult to use, but I just use a brush or angle the tip.
Sarah C.
UPDATE: Changing my review from 5 stars to 2 because this product became really difficult to deal with once the tip became worn out. I've since moved on and found much better ways to fill in my eyebrows. My final advice: don't waste your money on this gimmick.

I've tried a lot of brow products, and this one is by far my favorite! I bought this at the local drug store when I was actually looking for my go-to brow pencil, but stumbled upon it and had to try it! The issue I've had with other pencils is how expensive they are for what you get, and the color variances. I have naturally red hair, with very light blond brows, so it's hard to find a color that matches. I went with the blonde color, and it is the perfect shade! I think that having tame and naturally shaped brows helps me (I only pluck a few stray hairs and I'm good). However, people with thinner or nonexistent brows might not like this, as it is not as accurate as a pencil. But for me, it's worth it, and I'll keep buying it as long as they sell it!
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Blonde more...
This crayon blew my mind, the ease of use and amazing formula make it a fantastic score in my book. Not expensive at all and it lasts a long time (once you get over the hump of learning how to use it) it took me a while to get adjusted and get my brows looking like how I like them but it's super easy after that.
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this as an impulse when I was picking up some different makeup. I have been buying it since. The color and application is perfect. The coloring also aligns well with the color hair I have. I'm a blonde therefore it is hard to find brow makeup that matches my hair.
Sasha B.
I received a soft brown and a deep brown for me to try. I tried the soft brown on my left and the deep brown on my right. Now, I even let someone see both my eyebrows after I was done and they preferred the soft brown rather than the deep brown for me.

The deep brown was more of "night on the town", most likely only do light strokes but even then maybe only one or two strokes if that. The soft brown was more of a natural take to my eyebrows, for day to day use.

I did like how soft the crayons were and how easy they were to use. I would have to say that I had to use a couple more strokes with the soft brown to get it to show up and with the deep brown, it showed up right away and very prominent.

At the end of the day, I would say yes I would recommend and buy this at the store. I do want to try the crayon in Auburn, just to see if maybe that color is more what suits my eyebrow color.

It's a win for me! Keep it up, Maybelline! #maybeshesbornwithit #mnyxbrows
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
This products is fantastic. It can be used as a brow liner, eye shadow and a bit of eye liner. Pretty much a 3 in 1. Maybelline has always been a great quality brand and can be found in many stores. It's also affordable!
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Auburn more...
I don’t typically fill in my eyebrows (I’m blessed with great eyebrows lol) but I received this product for free and tested it out. I like how easy it is to use but wish it spread a little easier. I still have to take a brow brush to blend so it doesn’t look chunky (if that makes sense?). Bonus: it works as a great eyeshadow if ever you are in a bind!
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
The crayon is a little thick so I had to get use to that and not apply too much. But I love it! It's very pigmented and great for the eyebrow "tint" look. It lasted all night for a ball and was about $5-$7 at Target. Great product!
Aida M.