BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• How opaque is this? Is it like I'm drawing on my eyebrows...2 Answers
  • Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
Christina C.
Warren, AR
This didn't work for me.
The formulation was ok. Not particularly long-lasting or memorable. It didn't give me the "Wow! My brows are now fantastic" feel.
The brown worked for my skin tone and hair color.
I like that it is retractable and you don't have to sharpen it.
What I didn't like was it gets blunt and it gets really not precise. I don't have thick thick brows, but they aren't thin either. Just regular. And even that, it is hard to get a precise "tail".  Then, I took the product apart since I wasn't able to get more out and I feel like there is a lot of waste.

Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Bought this in the darkest shade offered just to compare it w/ other brow-filling products. It includes a lot of product and it twists up, so it's convenient not needing a sharpener and taking it on the go. Swatching it on the skin makes it appear to give poor color payoff, but on brow hairs it surprisingly delivers on filling, darkening and holding hairs up like a gel. For those who prefer thin, precisely shaped brows, the thickness of this crayon's case can make it clumsy to draw the overall shape of the brow with. This is not intended to be used with a heavy hand, as it will go on unnaturally dark and it will flatten your brow hairs against your skin. I recommend this for those who have thick and generally straight-shaped and natural-looking brows for the mere fact that it's hard to get a thin line with these, but it's a fast solution for thick brows.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Review for: Auburn more...
This product I have used down to the point where I can’t use it anymore. It has so many multi purposes especially during Halloween!
Not only can you use it to color in your brows, you can use it for dirt when doing a mummy look, you can use it for contour, and for pretty much anything else you can think of when it comes to costumes and makeup.
This brow crayon has many other uses other than just being to color in your brows which is why it’s one of my favorite things to use when it comes to finding other alternatives for the makeup I do not have. I personally used it for contour on my deer look. It goes on very smoothly and it blends very well.
Savannah G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone can use a good filler for brows when your on the go and need touch ups. I purchased this product to give it a test run. I personally didn’t care for the product it does apply smooth with no left behind chunks that need spooling. The pencil itself was bulky for me and smudged throughout my day. When your on the go smudging is not something you want to worry about. I personally wouldn’t purchase this product again but it may be something someone else prefers. 🌸
Riya D.
It's really an okayish brow filler. I honestly felt that that quantity was less and less pigmented! That maybe a good thing for this product because the applicator can't tend to get unnecessary amount of product on. After the first time I pretty applied it in spots and used a diff brush to get that product around to avoid too much around the eye brow area. Wasn't very impressed!
Brenda G.
Moore
Doesn’t stay on all day, can’t achieve that perfect eyebrow look. Like using a marker on the brows. Won’t buy again. E.L.F brand is much more effective! Don’t recommend
Frecita C.
San Juan , TX
Review for: Deep Brown more...
miEste producto me a depcecionado tamaño cartón para tan poquito producto que no es bueno es muy gracioso para la ceja pienso  Q si es para la ceja no debería estar tan grasoso pero el problema es que deja la ceja brillosa no me gusta para nada esto sólo es mi humilde opinión no tengo nada en contra de la marca es sólo q a mi no me gustó esto realmente a mi no me funciono
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
Review for: Blonde more...
Maybelline's Brow Drama Pomade Crayon is my second favorite drugstore brow product. It can be found at most beauty retailers for around $7. This product is super easy to use and stays put all day, helping to keep brows shapely, full, and defined. While there isn't a huge color selection, I've used the shade Blonde while I've been a red head, and while I've had natural dirty blonde hair and it's matched both my hair and skin tone perfectly. The only thing that annoys me about this product is that once the tip becomes dull, you have to get a brush and scoop the pomade out of the applicator to apply it to your brows. While not a huge deal, it can become time consuming and for the amount of product you get, the frustration sometimes isn't worth the price point.
Elena C.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I definitely am new to trying to shape and fill in my brows. So, it is definitely possible that I have absolutely no idea how to use this eyebrow crayon. However, I was dying to try it! It is super soft and glides right onto your skin/brow. It doesn't come with a brush/spoolie to blend the product into your brow though, so I end up using the  wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable pencil's spoolie (sorry if I'm not spelling this right haha); sometimes, I blend both the  Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon and the  wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable products to get my brows looking bold and the way I want them to.
ashley c.
First off the brown is way too dark, my brows looked scary after applying this. Also it doesnt apply the easiest, i had to push kinda hard at times to get it to show up. This brow crayon is not worth the price they charge for it. I will never buy this again.
Aida M.