Maybelline Bronzer uploaded by Vittoria R.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 NEW BEAUTIFUL BRONZER 300 Sunset Rendezvous

Buy on Amazon
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
The Maybelline New 300 Sunset Rendezvous Blush Bronzer is perfect for enhancing skin tone. I live on an island, I am always tanned but sometimes it is good to re-tune that tan and not to get dark, this blush perfectly covers the imperfections that could have for the sun. The bad thing is that it is short on sweat, but it is very good
Ruth Z.
Ruth Z.
My biggest issue with buying bronzers is the orange base it has. I'm not a fan so when I found this bronzer and for the amazing price I was so happy and count wait to try it. It lasts through a hot day so it's a keeper. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to look bronzed during the summer days
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Lynchburg VA
The shade I bought was too orangey. It was too patchy too. I wasn't a fan of it. And the consistency was very chalky. I had to scratch a layer off before using it so I could get to the pigment. It smelled good though. Like the beach. It smelled really good and that honestly the only reason I liked it.
Macy K.
Macy K.
Oreana, IL
 Because I'm going to splotchy and doesn't blend well with translucent powder's or other powder products it's very orangey not very good color quality and it says not have enough product in the compact it comes in it also isn't very pigmented and was kind of pricey For such a little quality item
Tolu A.
Tolu A.
I see my sister try this product never tried it myself but I'll recommend you buy it. Every since my sister started using it it gave her a better image and gave her make up look a extra pop. This review just reminded me that I need to go buy it but guys this is the stuff that you need
Harriett S.
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az
For me being pale as hell, I love to warm my face up a bit with a good sun kissed bronzer! This product has done just that for me! I really liked how it wasn't TOO shimmery and more of a nice bronze glow. It helped softly sculpt my face and leave me looking kissed by the sun!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Loved this bronzer it definitely helped define my cheek bones and gave me the look I desired! It's very easy to use and apply it is also and very affordable. It is long lasting it would last me through out the day without having to reapply! I'll continue to buy this product
Joules R.
Joules R.
San jacinto
 I love blush bronzer anything of that sort and Maybelline offers a really great  variety  with this the packaging is amazing and the bronzing blush is just so beautiful it complements your skin tone no matter what ton of skin you have and I would definitely buy this again
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
The Blush it really cute and amazing it self, in my thoughts. It is not that expensive as you would think it would. I got it at my loacal rit aid for as much as 13 dollars. I would improve the way it apply. I would recommend it to other go use. Just try a sample before .!
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's easy to apply blend it's good for sensitive for the mouth of the night its pretty good product i have it's easy to apply blend of makeup it's pretty good