BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Buy on Amazon
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Richmond dale, Ohio
Get blush to make your cheek bones looks much better. Easy to apply on to your cheek bones. Get this in your makeup section in any store. Use this product for a special to make me feel beautiful. I would differently buy this again. I'm very happy with this blush.
Shanique D.
Shanique D.
It's not very pigmented but it's inexpensive so its not too much of a waste, also sparying water on it or on the brush help bring the color out a little more, it's also easy to apply and I would buy it again because it does come in handy
yuri r.
yuri r.
I love this blush i use it for bronzer its such a pretty color to bronze with or for blush. I also used it to contour this is the perfect shade so it wont look to harsh something mor natural looking
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the Maybelline blush bronzer. It gives that perfect highlight glow in all the right places. It can be used as a highlighter or blush alone. Great product for price.
Adrian L.
Adrian L.
So pretty! Lasts all day without having to add more! More of a bronzer for me since I'm so pale! But is beautiful to use with a light hand if you are pale as a blush! Just adds so much brightness to the face!
Savanna K.
Savanna K.
I'm in LOVE with this product. Not only is it so affordable, but it's very pigmented too. The product is decently sized.
Dhenyfer A.
Dhenyfer A.
Bronzer maravilhoso, deixa a pele com uma aspecto de coloração natural e ainda possui uma ótima pigmentação.