Maybelline Big Eyes Liner uploaded by Josipa S.Maybelline Big Eyes Liner uploaded by Yesha C.Maybelline Big Eyes Liner uploaded by Donatella Z.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Big Eyes Liner by Maybelline Dual ended design Use the white end to line the eyes Illuminates and opens the eye Use the black end to line and define Long lasting pigmented formula

Buy on Amazon
Janel C.
I have a hard time finding eyeliners that I like, are easy to apply, and last. Maybelliene makes great makeup at affordable prices. I like this eyeliner and have purchased it a few times.
Charity A.
Olivehurst
Love this eyeliner works great and stays on long and also does not smudge. Best eye liner I've used definitely recommended! Love love love!! Buy it and you will be pleased I promise.
Athena G.
Maybelline NY makeup is the best specially the eye liners & mascaras but mostly eyeliners i have so many eyeliners of maybelline they all work awesome and come out good.
Angela T.
washington
Without a doubt this two in one product is literally a life saver because whenever you are gonna go travel somewhere you have a makeup duo in one! It's very convenient and the product itself is great!!!!
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
This duo stick is a great price that's why I bought it but I didn't enjoy the outcome that much. It is easy to apply and very quick it doesn't last long. I used it once and two hours later I was covered in smudges. I didn't reapply I just took it off. I would recommend if you're not looking to splurge.
Roselin F.
Newville, PA
It deafly like it's Maybelline eyeliner I think it's one of the best it is definitely nice dark and black which I don't like him it was a little big for the eye area but it definitely did the job
Ryley H.
Hilton Head, SC
Love this eyeliner with the contrasting color options. It goes on well. For the most part it stays on all day. I line the inside of my bottom lid and this pencil is great for that.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
This makes my semi.small brown eyes pop. I use the white at the bottom and the black at the top and it really gives them volume.
18 S.
hampton, VA
i love using this product it lasted a long time it brought out my eyes its very affordable and very useful if you love makeup
Olivia G.
Long Beach, MS
I honestly wasn't satisfied with this product, it didn't do anything for my eyes in my opinion. Will not purchase again­čśĽ