Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®

$6.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Instant Pore Eraser® leaves skin with a smooth matte finish and moisturizes all day. Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®. This makeup primer leaves skin with a baby smooth and matte finish. Moisturizes all day. This lightweight and breathable pore-blurring makeup primer leaves skin with a smooth matte finish. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin. Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER STEARYL HEPTANOATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL SILICA SILYLATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE PRUNUS CERASUS EXTRACT / BITTER CHERRY EXTRACT [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 73360 / RED 30 CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES ]

It is good for oily prone skin?
Does this work to hide your pores?
Is this a primer really good with really oily skin?if not what primer would you recommend for a cheap runner?
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®!
Product Highlights
“...though if they are water base it doesn't last nearly as long and becomes greasy.” in 2,145 reviews
San Diego, CA
I use a blackhead removal tool after my shower and after using this primer for a while the stuff coming out of my pores was exactly like the product. I will not purchase again.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
I liked this primer, but sadly it broke me out :( Aside from that, I liked it! It filled in pores nicely and created a nice surface for makeup application. However, it can clog pores.
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Eagle Mountain, UT
Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® uploaded by Amanda W.
I love this primer! It literally smooths my pores so well and helps make my skin look smooth and flawless! And it's a drug store product so it's easy to find in most stores!
Galveston, TX
I love this stuff! It is so light weight can't even tell it's on and it really makes my skin look so much smoother and hides the look of all your big pores! It's a must!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Osseo, MN
I really don't like this primer it's really moveable when you apply on foundation it didn't really help hide my pores it doesn't have any sun protection to the skin I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin
Santa ana, Ca
I love this primer. It is my go to drugstore product for everyday makeup looks. Easy to apply and does not get clumpy under makeup. It hides all my pores and does not settle into lines or cracks.
I just started using this, and I am going through some weird phase with my skin, but this just gives a surreal soft feel to the skin. Unbelievable. What magic is made of.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Lakewood, OH
I recently purchased Baby Skin pore eraser. I really like to use it alone. It makes my skin look healthy. I didn't like using this product under my foundation because it made my skin feel greasy.
Fairfax, VA
I abolutely love this primer. It goes on so smooth and instantly fills your pores. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, and I can easily apply my concealer right after.
Combination / Acne
ME ENCANTA CÓMO SE SIENTE EN MI PIEL DEBIDO A QUE TENGO CUTIS DE COMBINACIÓN Y DEJA UN ACABADO SEMI SECO. TAMBIEN ME GUSTA QUE ES INCOLORO Y SE SIENTE LIVIANO EN MI PIEL.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines

1490 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
a month ago
Erin Y. • a month ago
It is a thick dimethicone texture, which I personally don’t think would work very well as an eyeshadow primer... a concealer (or my favorite MAC paint pot in the shade Painterly) would work much better.  This will probably be too slippery... I am not really a fan of this primer at all, actually...
3 months ago
Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® does it really erase your pores?
Diana G. • 3 months ago
Hi Autumn! I think the effects of this product may vary from person to person, depending mostly on the size of your pores. If you have small to medium sized pores, this product does a really good job of reducing size and creating a temporary look of “erasure.” If your pores are a bit larger however, the “erased” look may not be complete. I like to use a gentle exfoliator before I apply this product, something like St Ives Apricot Scrub or a blackhead scrub. Swipe on a bit of toner as well after your scrub, to really diminish the size and look of your pores. All this prep isn’t entirely necessary, I still find that the Baby Skin product shrinks the appearance of my pores on its own. Just a few tips from the trenches to enhance your results :)