BY MAYBELLINE #13 in Face Primer

Instant Pore Eraser® leaves skin with a smooth matte finish and moisturizes all day.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77492 / Iron Oxides

• Does this product really work to cover pores?8 Answers
  • First Attempt at Halloween Makeup Maybelline Baby Skin® I...2 Answers
Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®
  • "love this product, it lays nice on the skin and really reduces texture under makeup which is great! however, you want to check ingredients when using this or any silicone based primer with your foundation's ingredients. it's amazing with foundation's without a water base, though if they are water base it doesn't last nearly as long and becomes greasy." in 2145 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I like the Maybelline Baby skin face primer a lot because it seems to have some kind of a silicone for silicone like formula in there. It's very light, but at the same time it does a good job filling pores and Fine Lines and leaving you with a smooth Canvas 2 work with. It is a drugstore brand product so it is not very expensive it's very affordable actually. I'm trying to think of a good way to explain the actual formula itself... I can't compare it to too many others, it's not a cream base products, and it's not a real thick for filler like tarte Cosmetics clean slate or even NYX professional makeup pore filler it has no color in it it's completely clear. It does a great job smoothing everything out but I just cannot think of any other product that has any similar kind of formulation I think anyone who tries it will probably like it it seems like it would be good for both dry skin combination skin and I'm not sure so sure about oily skin if you're super oily might not like it. Overall it's pretty original and it definitely does its job well. It's definitely worth the money!
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
WOW. I've reviewed about GREAT drugstore primers and was the most talks about. I absolutely love this product because it does what it says. Putting on make was never easier. My foundations (the ones on the thicker side) just glide on and evenly spread on my face - it's great. I think this works for several skin types because my forehead is a little more oily compared to the rest of my face and this works wonders all over. I also felt like this helps my make up last. Somedays when BB cream is the way to go, this primer is key. Since BB cream is not to heavy and disappears 5 to 6 hours after application at times this primer really helps. I would recommend it to everyone.
Helene J.
Elizabethton , TN
So I have really large pores. There I said it. Finding foundation and primer that work together and do what I need them to do without settling into my pores is like mission impossible. I’ve tried so many products this I bought on a whim because I’ve seen so many reviews on this. So I tried it out today for the first time with the Maybelline better skin foundation... can I just say omg I finished my make up and for the first time in a long time it looked amazing. As flawless as I will ever get it to be. And I love it.
Great price for the buy and amazing results! Can’t recommend this enough.
Amber V.
When I purchased this primer, I had only read a few reviews and seen a few videos about it. For my skin, a little goes a long way. It is a clear, kinda silicone based primer that can become very greasy if too much product is used. I only used a tiny dab of it on my T zone as well as along my cheeks. I usually use more of a lotion kind of primer for the rest of my face just in case if I break out. I was very surprised by this product. I watched YT videos on it and a lot of people were using a nickel or quarter sized spot of product, which made their faces very greasy and oily, but one lady specified to only used a little bit and I followed her advice. This primer is very good during the dry, winter months.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
What an amazing product!
It’s so cheap and surprisingly effective dor it’s price. It covered my pores perfectly and that effect lasted all day - they were invisible until I took my makeup off. I have big pores on my nose and I could definitely tell they shrank because of this product.
The texture of the primer is great too. It’s super silky and smooth. It’s clear and it looks like a gel.
The packaging is small but it lasts for a while. You need to apply just a tiny but of product and you’re set for the whole day!

I bought this mainly because of the many positive reviews on Influenster and because of how affordable it is and I definitely don’t regret my decision. I would certainly buy again.
abby G.
I don't know a hole lot about primers but I know that it's is one of the best drugstore primers that I have ever used! The product lives up to what it says on the package, it erases all pours. But the only down side is that once you put it on it leaves your hands feeling really greasy. And in order for your pours to be filled and for you to have a smooth serfis you need a but load of primer. But other than that I will say that this is a pretty decent primer and super a afordable
Rachel C.
I bought this from Walmart yesterday for around $5. I’ve always been skeptical of primers because I don’t really see the need for them, but I’ve been wanting something that will smooth my skin invisibly. I looked up a few drugstore primers through Influenster and it brought me to this one. For high reviews and a reasonable price, I thought I’d give it a try. I just tried it this morning and I LOVE it. I’m not crazy about how it feels on my hands when applying, but the texture of my skin is smoother, less shiny, and my pores are less noticeable, especially around my t-zone. Definitely worth a try, even for you skeptics out there!
Stephanie B.
This product is used so much in Instagram videos and it's so cheap I decided to give it a try, even though I really only have one primer I have liked. I do have problem pores, so I was pretty hopeful. This product is very silicone like and is very similar in texture to e.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer- Small . I think it does blur my pores a little, but it also makes makeup very "slippery" and makes makeup last a very short amount of time. Dont put it all over the face, only apply carefully in problem areas. Overall, I think it does enough for the price, just be aware it will cut the lasting power of your makeup.
Lisa-San D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite drugstore primer, but if you have oily skin you have to "set" it, meaning you cant just put it on and use it right out of the bottle. You need to follow some steps. If you are using this on areas with pores, dab it in, and it will have blurring effect, but after that use translucent powder to set it, (the silicone makes everything slip off my face, so this is a necessary step to get my makeup to stay on my face) then apply your foundation on top (with a brush and stipple it in don't swipe! It's a lot, but it is the only way it works on my skin.
Roxanne R.
I am really enjoying this. This is very similar to the smash box primer (the regular one). I love mixing this in with a glowier primer to give me some glow, but also fill in my pores and fine lines. I notice that this primer makes my makeup last longer too, and my face makeup doesn’t settle into my smile lines/worry lines as bad as they used to. While it doesn’t prevent oil from coming through, I don’t mind blotting or powdering (I also enjoy the glowy/healthy look rather than all matte). I recommend. The only downside is that there is only about .6 oz of product which means I will probably go through this quite quickly.
Andrea C.
Cottondale , AL
Is this really worth all the hype?
Taylor S.
Is this really a good dupe for the benefit porefessional primer?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I've read in a few review it makes your skin oily after a few hours, is that true?
Kyra S.
Does this feel greasy on the skin? I'm trying to figure out how it erases pores. Does it fill them in? Because my makeup seems to slide around when I use a silicone based primer
Amy A.
Dorchester, MA
This is on sale at Target. My pores are my biggest problem. Has anyone tried this? How does it work? Is it silicone based?