BY MAYBELLINE #15 in Face Primer

Instant Pore Eraser® leaves skin with a smooth matte finish and moisturizes all day.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77492 / Iron Oxides

• Does this product really work to cover pores?10 Answers
  • First Attempt at Halloween Makeup Maybelline Baby Skin® I...2 Answers
Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®
  • "love this product, it lays nice on the skin and really reduces texture under makeup which is great! however, you want to check ingredients when using this or any silicone based primer with your foundation's ingredients. it's amazing with foundation's without a water base, though if they are water base it doesn't last nearly as long and becomes greasy." in 2145 reviews
Flying_between_stories 🎥.
St Petersburg , FL
Spanish/Español

Hola a todos! Comencemos diciendo que esta prebase de maquillaje es lo mejor en uno: Funciona de manera excelente y es de bajo precio. Empecemos por el olor y color. Este producto la verdad es que es bien ligero y no tiene NADA de olor y de un color como transparente mate. En cuanto a la textura puedo decir que en mi caso al entrar en contacto con la piel es como si te dejara la cara suave y con una capa protectora. Esta prebase es perfecta para todo tipo de piel. Si tienes la piel grasa o mixta es perfecta para dejar respirar la piel mientras que la llevan puesta, pero si por el contrario tienes la piel seca y sensible también es buena ya que no te reseca la piel y no saca brillos con el pasar del tiempo. En cuanto a la duracion diría que es perfecta si no eres de las que se retoca mucho el maquillaje durante el día. OJO este productor no es una solución a largo plazo para el problema de los poros.

English/ Ingles

Hello everyone! Let's start by saying that this makeup primer is the best in one: It works excellently and is low in price. Let's start with the smell and color. This product the truth is that it is very light and has NOTHING of smell and the color is like transparent mate. As for the texture, I can say that in my case, when it comes into contact with the skin, it is as if it left your face soft and with a protective layer. This makeup primer is perfect for all skin types. If you have oily or mixed skin it is perfect to let your skin breathe while wearing it, but if on the contrary you have dry and sensitive skin it is also good since it does not dry your skin and does not shine out over time. For the duration, I would say that it is perfect if you are not one of those who do a lot of makeup during the day. BEWARE this producer is not a long-term solution to the problem of pores.Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I usually only use 1 of 2 primers..either the Dr. Brandt Pores no More Primer or Cover FX Blurring Primer but we are saving money to move next month and these primers are both pricey. Since we're cutting back everywhere we can for a little while i did done research and this primer kept coming up as a dupe for the Benefit primer and when i saw just how reasonably priced it is on Amazon(3.60) I figured I'd give it a try. I now have it on Subscribe and Save to be delivered every month. I decided to try it with my only foundation.. Mayebelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth. I mostly use tinted moisturizers and only have to worry about touch ups when i wear foundation but when i use my normal primers...this foundation comes out flawless. No fine lines or pores visible....looks like my 2nd skin and it doesn't break down our crease throughout day. Once in a while especially if I'm in the heat, I'll have to touch up my face with the Maybelliene Super Stay Better Skin Powder foundation because it blends well with the liquid foundation on my face and looks a heck of a lot better than layering more Liquid product on my face but it's been 7hrs since I've done my make up and with the occasional face mist...it stl looks like new(I'll attach picture) I didn't even have to dust the smallest amount of powder on my face. I am absolutely speechless. I'll never pay $40 for a primer again. This is programmed to be automatically delivered to me once a month from here on out. This product is a slam dunk!
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I really like this primer for my dry skin. It is fragrance free, the packaging is super cute and best of all, it is an affordable drug store product! I would say the one thing to be cautious about is the amount of product you use, especially if you are oily. If you apply too much your makeup will not stay in place and you'll be doing more harm than good. This is a clear, gel like formula that dries fairly quickly on the skin. It really does make my skin feel extremely smooth and it doesn't cling to any dry patches. It is very silicone feeling, so if you don't prefer that, you should probably skip this product! This is definitely one of those primers where you need to wait before applying your makeup or else it is going to slip all over your face and defeat the purpose.

The downfall of this product, for me, is that is does really fill in your pores; it more just blurs them to an extent. I don't think this helps my makeup last longer either. So if that is a quality that you NEED in a primer, I don't think this one is for you.

Overall I think this is a really affordable and good drug store primer option. I would recommend it to certain people, depending on their skin type. I will probably repurchase.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I like the Maybelline Baby skin face primer a lot because it seems to have some kind of a silicone for silicone like formula in there. It's very light, but at the same time it does a good job filling pores and Fine Lines and leaving you with a smooth Canvas 2 work with. It is a drugstore brand product so it is not very expensive it's very affordable actually. I'm trying to think of a good way to explain the actual formula itself... I can't compare it to too many others, it's not a cream base products, and it's not a real thick for filler like tarte Cosmetics clean slate or even NYX professional makeup pore filler it has no color in it it's completely clear. It does a great job smoothing everything out but I just cannot think of any other product that has any similar kind of formulation I think anyone who tries it will probably like it it seems like it would be good for both dry skin combination skin and I'm not sure so sure about oily skin if you're super oily might not like it. Overall it's pretty original and it definitely does its job well. It's definitely worth the money!
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
WOW. I've reviewed about GREAT drugstore primers and was the most talks about. I absolutely love this product because it does what it says. Putting on make was never easier. My foundations (the ones on the thicker side) just glide on and evenly spread on my face - it's great. I think this works for several skin types because my forehead is a little more oily compared to the rest of my face and this works wonders all over. I also felt like this helps my make up last. Somedays when BB cream is the way to go, this primer is key. Since BB cream is not to heavy and disappears 5 to 6 hours after application at times this primer really helps. I would recommend it to everyone.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I didn't really like this originally. I had to learn to use it and once i did I love it. How can you not love a product that is as inexpensive as this and completely blurs yours pores leaving smooth flawless looking skin. It takes such a small amount and it doesn't necessarily need to be applied to entire face. I apply it around my now, to my nose and my forehead to hide pores that i am self conscious of. This covers them completely and my makeup looks so smooth over it. It holds up all day and my makeup doesn't break down or apart from it. It also makes me more comfortable to go without makeup when I use this too. It doesn't have that silicone stink that some pore eraser primers have and I'm so glad. It's clear and absorbs quickly. It will cause problems if you apply too much so it's important to learn how little to use. If you have pore insecurities and haven't tried this then i recommend giving it a try at least.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I have pores the size of pennies... maybe I’m exaggerating a little but they are huge and extremely noticeable. With or without makeup, this product literally erases all traces of my pores, filled them in completely. I applied it all over my face, using a little more on the areas my pores are noticeable, and applied my makeup. My makeup went on so smoothly and had a beautiful, matte finish. I thought my skin was going to look a little greasy because it is a very thick, silicone base. But it kept my face oil free and my makeup stayed put all day long. I can’t get over how amazing the results are. I’ve never used a drug store primer that compares to this one. This is a MUST HAVE if you struggle with large pores.
Helene J.
Elizabethton , TN
So I have really large pores. There I said it. Finding foundation and primer that work together and do what I need them to do without settling into my pores is like mission impossible. I’ve tried so many products this I bought on a whim because I’ve seen so many reviews on this. So I tried it out today for the first time with the Maybelline better skin foundation... can I just say omg I finished my make up and for the first time in a long time it looked amazing. As flawless as I will ever get it to be. And I love it.
Great price for the buy and amazing results! Can’t recommend this enough.
Amber V.
When I purchased this primer, I had only read a few reviews and seen a few videos about it. For my skin, a little goes a long way. It is a clear, kinda silicone based primer that can become very greasy if too much product is used. I only used a tiny dab of it on my T zone as well as along my cheeks. I usually use more of a lotion kind of primer for the rest of my face just in case if I break out. I was very surprised by this product. I watched YT videos on it and a lot of people were using a nickel or quarter sized spot of product, which made their faces very greasy and oily, but one lady specified to only used a little bit and I followed her advice. This primer is very good during the dry, winter months.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
I picked this up on a recent Wal-Mart trip just to see what all the hype was about. It was clear just like the smashbox primer is, it was super smooth and silky just like it but that's about it. When I applied it, it instantly got tacky on me. I still decided to proceed with my makeup anyway, oh boy was that a mistake! I had oil all day long! This primer is definitely not intended for ladies who have oily skin. I set with my MAC blotting powder which typically gives me at least 6 hours before I have to touch up, it lasted an hour before I had to reach for it again. Then about 3 hours later around my nose and eyes it began to separate and cake off. So it's a no-go for me. But hey, at least I tired it right. Lol
Andrea C.
Cottondale , AL
Is this really worth all the hype?
Taylor S.
Is this really a good dupe for the benefit porefessional primer?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I've read in a few review it makes your skin oily after a few hours, is that true?
Kyra S.
Does this feel greasy on the skin? I'm trying to figure out how it erases pores. Does it fill them in? Because my makeup seems to slide around when I use a silicone based primer
Amy A.
Dorchester, MA
This is on sale at Target. My pores are my biggest problem. Has anyone tried this? How does it work? Is it silicone based?