Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®

Instant Pore Eraser® leaves skin with a smooth matte finish and moisturizes all day. Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®. This makeup primer leaves skin with a baby smooth and matte finish. Moisturizes all day. This lightweight and breathable pore-blurring makeup primer leaves skin with a smooth matte finish. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin. Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER STEARYL HEPTANOATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL SILICA SILYLATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE PRUNUS CERASUS EXTRACT / BITTER CHERRY EXTRACT [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 73360 / RED 30 CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES ]

How well does this do with minimising texture and pores?
Hey! I want to try this primer out, but I have very dry skin and when I use some silicone primers it ends up making my foundation cakey. How do you guys feel about it?
what is the best primer one can use?I'm currently using this Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®!
Product Highlights
“...though if they are water base it doesn't last nearly as long and becomes greasy.” in reviews
liverpool
I love maybaline however I find that this product didn’t work on my skin type. My skin can be oily in the t-zone and dry everywhere eles and I applied this in the places where I have bad pores which are in the t-zone and I found that this product slipping of my skin it made my makeup that I applied on to move and come off a lot quicker then it usually does. However I have spoken to tones of people about this product and they said that’s it works for them and Is an great alternative to the benefit poreless primer. So I would recommend giving it a try but if you are very oily in the t-zone I wouldn’t really recommend it. However it still could work for you their could of been multiple reasons why it didn’t work for me as it has been known that many primers and foundations have been know not to mix together which has caused a similar situation to me happened so one day I might repurchase it and see if I still have the same problem with it.
I have mixed feelings about this primer. I think you get what you pay for. The primer does make your skin feel softer and makes make up go on a lot easier. It did an ok job of covering up my pores, however I've had better experiences with other products. I find this primer feels quite greasy when you apply it, and after a few hours of wear, my face begins to look really oily. I found myself constantly having to re-apply mattifying powder throughout the day when using this product. I guess if you have dry/normal skin then this product might be ok for you, wouldn't recommend for someone who likes a matte look or struggles with shine.
United Kingdom
This was one of my first primers I ever used. I have semi oily skin, and my makeup always looked awful at the end of the day, and had been told that this primer should help.... it did not. It balled up on my skin, and made my foundation look awful. Yes it did keep my makeup on for longer, but honestly, I wish it didn't. I kept revisiting this primer over the years thinking maybe i had a bad experience with it, but each and everytime it made my skin look awful. No matter what foundation i used with it, even maybelline foundations, it balled up underneath. I did mattify my skin, but at what cost? Would not recommend
saxmundham
This is the best primer for dry skin! I bought this primer about 2years ago and I used it every day in primary and year seven, (when I first started with makeup) have dry skin,and whenever I put on foundation it would stick to the dry patches in my face.I've never found anything to stop that from happening.So,when I found this I was amazing!It makes my foundation go on perfectly!So if you have dry skin,make sure you give this primer a go,you won't regret it! I’ll admit I use different ones atm but when I need it I will use this Stay safe xoxox
I tried this back when I had skin that was combination but leaning dry. This does minimise the appearance of some pores but I didn't find that this completely blurred or erased the pores as promised. It is packed with silicone so does end up drying out my skin a little and can pill under certain foundations. I do prefer the Benefit Porefessional over this. But I must say the packaging is fun, amount for the price is generous and it is well loved by many people so maybe give it a go and see if it works for you.
43 Poolfield Avenue
Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® uploaded by Lily H.
I always have one of these primers on the go. It is a very thick silicon texture which isn't everyone's favourite. It isn't tacky but my foundation does glide over this very nicely! I only apply around my nose area where my pores appear larger and it does exactly what it says on the tin. It smooths out the appearance of pores which is brilliant considering how cheap this is.
I got this off my best friend and it is a fantastic primer! It does take a little longer to set but once it has my skin is very litterally powerless, no dips or dings anywhere! Put a little bit over a scabby spot and no one will ever know there was a scab there. Only thing is you dont get much product, you can get a lot more product that works just as well for half the price, but that doesn't mean I won't buy it again!
Glasgow
I have reaaally mixed feelings about this product. It claims to fill up the pores, which it does, and it does it so well. It is basically a very smooth gel (just like most of the dimethicone primers), however to my acne prone combination skin after a short period of using it started causing serious breakouts. I wouldn’t recommend it for people with sensitivity to silicone primers for sure.
This is the best affordable primer I've tried, and even if I try something else this is one I always come back to; the one I usually purchase is the warm apricot one. I found that it did help my makeup stay in place longer, although a more expensive one might do a better job. I think that the price is reasonable enough that even if you're unsure about it, you can try it out.
Comber
I love this product, it is an amazing primer and I think that it really fills in my pores and makes my skin a lot smother, it is amazing pared with the [product:botanics-all-bright-radiance-balm,-169-fl-oz] to put on before foundation, this duo really gives me the brightening my skin needs and suits and gives me a natural glow which is exactly what I like x

1,577 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Congers
il y a 6 jours
gale D. • il y a 4 jours
It is good. It will help your foundation to have a better coverage and its light so it won't feel heavy when you put it on. 👌🏼