BY MAYBELLINE #15 in Face Primer

Instant Pore Eraser® leaves skin with a smooth matte finish and moisturizes all day.

• Dimethicone

• Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® This is the new primer...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth all the hype?88 Answers
Helene J.
Elizabethton, TN
So I have really large pores. There I said it. Finding foundation and primer that work together and do what I need them to do without settling into my pores is like mission impossible. I’ve tried so many products this I bought on a whim because I’ve seen so many reviews on this. So I tried it out today for the first time with the Maybelline better skin foundation... can I just say omg I finished my make up and for the first time in a long time it looked amazing. As flawless as I will ever get it to be. And I love it.
Great price for the buy and amazing results! Can’t recommend this enough.
Gioia M.
canfield
This is a really great affordable primer that you can find at all drugstores!! It works so incredibly well. Any flaking you have or pores it seals it all down and smooths it out with this primer! My skin looks flawless when I put foundation overtop it! But there are some cons. Because it has such a silicon base, that smooths out your skin, it doesn't completely blend into your skin, so when you put your foundation over top with powder, you still feel like you have some type of film on your skin. And it leaves you feeling "greasy" throughout the day. Besides that it's a fantastic product and one of the best drugstore primers I've ever tried!
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
This is basically the same thing as primer, however, you can wear this by itself, which is really amazing. This does not irritate me at all. For me, this product wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. I usually go for a natural, no-foundation look and this was an okay option for minimizing the appearance of pores. I personally did not notice any weird odors, and it glides on easily. However, I do not recommend trying to use this as a primer.
Erika R.
Lutz, FL
I rate this Maybelline primer a 5/5! I love it! It blurs out most blemishes on your face before applying! If you have greasy skin, it blurs it all out! You can buy mostly anywhere drug stores, Walmart,Target! I highly recommend this and also it’s like a dupe for the benefit POREfessional which is more money but why buy it when you can save money on same exact thing!Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I purchased this primer about a year and a half ago, and I have been using it under several foundations. I have oily skin and very large pores around my nose and on my nose, so I was hoping this would conceal my pores and create a seamless finish. It did minimize my pores, but I felt like it was clogging my pores and caused me to breakout. I also found that my foundation would slip around over this primer since the primer never really set down. It didn't work out for me, and I find that silicone-based primers do not really work for my skin, which is surprising since I have oily skin with large pores.
April P.
Westfield, IN
I’ve been trying to find a pore minimizer as I approach 30 and I was so stoked to see such great reviews on this product. It was easy to find, super affordable, and it works great. It’s great at hiding those large pores or areas of tiny pores. I love the feel of the coverage and how soft it makes my skin feel. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Mary W.
Lansing
I love this product and how it reduces the look of pores on my nose and chin.
It has my face feeling baby smooth. I am sensitive to many products on my face but this one is gentle and soothing to my skin.
And I like that it is clear no color. Good job Maybelline on this product.
Gaby R.
Didn’t even erase the pores?? Wth i has high expectations for this and all it did was feel greasy. It dries nice and maybe for somebody with not many blackheads it would be good but i found it didn’t do anything. I personally have a lot of tiny blackheads so that really doesn’t help. My pores were still clearly visible, but just a little bit it was covered idk. The packaging is adorable and after it dries it isn’t greasy anymore or gritty feeling. Good texture but not very effective.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
I used this once a few years back and had the WORST reaction, I assumed it was from this product.  All of my friends continued to use it with no problem so I decided to give it another try.  Now I believe that my reaction was from the cleanser I was using because now I LOVE this primer so much.  It's amazing!  I get mine at walmart but you can also buy it at CVS or Target.  It's so great at blurring pores and making the foundation lay down smooth.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Probably the worst thing in my makeup drawer.  It makes my face an absolute oil slick.  I have tried using very little and a lot to see if there is a difference it this was awful no matter what I tried.  It does have a silicon feel but its greasy and more slippery than that. I would never buy this again. I would return it if I did not throw away the box.  I thought this was supposed to be a dupe for the clear smash box primer but there is no comparison.
Andrea C.
Cottondale , AL
Is this really worth all the hype?
Nur A.
How well does this work as a primer on oily or acne covered skin?
Taylor S.
Is this really a good dupe for the benefit porefessional primer?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I've read in a few review it makes your skin oily after a few hours, is that true?
Kyra S.
Does this feel greasy on the skin? I'm trying to figure out how it erases pores. Does it fill them in? Because my makeup seems to slide around when I use a silicone based primer