BY MAYBELLINE

Get a sheer, just-pinched baby cheek flush, in an instant!

Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-10, Dimethicone, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cetyl,Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4,Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin,Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Zinc Gluconate,Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate

May Contain:

CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides

Buy on Amazon
  • "i do use this blush every once and a while but it isn’t something that i reach for all the time but the rare occasion that i do use this one, it adds just a pop of pink. i’m not sure if i would try this again... i do need to play around with this a little bit more before i completely decide" in 13 reviews
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I purchased a few of these in different shades and I personally didn’t care for them. I wanted to all give them an equal try to see how they were, but I didn’t really care for the color payoff that it had, or the texture that it left on my skin after applying. Picture applying blush with it being the consistency of a chapstick.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
as a fan of blush, i really love this cream blush. i don’t really use cream blush that much but this one was quite pretty and natural. i think the packaging was super cute but as it’s a twisty lid it did ruin the product a bit. i still likes using it though because it just added a nice touch of color and glow to my skin.
Mary E.
Hartford
It's less of a traditional blush and more of a balm that adds a healthy glow to your skin. This is my go to for the day's I don't really wear much makeup at all. It looks so natural for those days when wearing blush would look weird because I don't have any other makeup on. Some of this, some tinted lip gloss and a tiny bit of natural eye shadow and I'm out the door looking fresh faced and natural after less than 5 mins of makeup! This stuff is great.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm not quite sure how I feel about blush in a little container so I had to try it out for myself. It just wasn't for me, it was a little sticky and kind of hard to blend. I don't think I would buy this product again, but it might be the perfect product for others. Just depends on your preference.
Allison N.
This is the first cream blush I have used, but I am very pleased with it. It is very buildable, so I would recommend taking your time to build it up instead of making on a thick layer as it is very pigmented (we don't want to look like drag queens now, do we?) Overall the product is wonderful!
hannah m.
Camp Hill, PA
Caitie R.
Austin, TX
this is a great blush! It gives you just the right amount of color so that you can get that no make up make up look! I usually go for the natural look so this is a great product to help achieve that. it builds really well so if you want to do something more drastic, add a little extra!
Kristen A.
Fairhaven, MA
I actually thought that this was cute and fun, easy to travel with and all around convenient. I like a subtle himt of blush so this was perfect, and blended perfectly. Lasted for a while too without settling into fine lines or making my pores look huge.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Pilar M.
Ocala, FL
Love this product gives me the perfect little tint and the packs is too cute this color is perfect for light skin types if you still want a bold color that is not too over powering would definitely recommend this color
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
Does this Blush long lasting?
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
Does this smear?
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I was SO excited to find this in my local Walgreens,I've been looking for it forever.I didn't even look at the price($5.99),or the shade(Pop Of Peach)as it was the last one-I just grabbed.I got home and ripped it open and applied it on a clean face...no. I'm so disappointed!It looks so cool-in theory, and in packaging.The little ball,th shark fin top so easy to run on...yeah,but the FORMULA...😥. I swear,it's just BabyLips molded into an Eos-like ball and stuck in a cute package.It goes on sheer(fine,ok)...but it just,like...sits there.And goes away.In like 10 minutes,seriously.Nope.Had SUCH high hopes,I love my regular "Baby" products....but guys,give it a pass.Its like something you would buy for a little girl to play with. SO disappointed.
Anna R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does this blush have glitter or a shimmer to it? If so, does it irritate skin?
Cierra K.
Opelousas , LA
I love the baby skin and i love the babylips is this any good guys ?!?!?!?!?