BY MAYBELLINE

Get a sheer, just-pinched baby cheek flush, in an instant!

Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-10, Dimethicone, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cetyl,Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4,Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin,Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Zinc Gluconate,Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate

May Contain:

CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides

• Does this blush have glitter or a shimmer to it? If so, does it irr...1 Answers
  • Is there a product in this same packaging that is...Be the first to answer!
  • I was SO excited to find this in my local Walgreens,I've been looki...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I just discovered this a couple weeks ago and I'm in love! I'm usually a high end cosmetics consumer, but this stuff is amazing for $5-$6! it glides right on like butter, has a dewy and natural color...not too much not too little. just perfect for everyday wear. this is now my hg everyday blush, hands down.
if you like unscented cosmetics this might not be for you. there is a scent at first, but it didn't bother me at all after application. it doesn't linger. I'm not a huge fan of scented products...but this is so great that I have overlooked any minor fragrance issues.
will repurchase and recommend very highly!!!
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI
I swim on my highschool team, so every morning I wake up at 5 to get in the water at 5:30 and then go to class at 7. This gives me about 15 minutes to complete my look and this product makes me look ALIVE!!!!! That is what I love about it. In a pinch I can slap some of this baby on, it's easy, goes on smooth and honestly the price is magnificent.
Joy W.
Joy W.
This is not the kind of cream blush that blends well into your face. My face was matte, but I could feel like a slimey-ness where the blush is. If you prefer a cream blush over a powder, I would skip this one. It's very easy to apply because you just rub the stick over your cheek, but the texture and feel and color just isn't there.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I bought this because I thought the packaging was cute, and ended up being really impressed with the product. The peach color gives my skin a healthy looking flush, without looking overly made up. I love that the color is transparen't without being shimmery, and the color is really easy to blend with your fingers or a BeautyBlender.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Love this blush!! The color is perfect and I love the texture. I prefer to use cream blushes because I don't like powder finishes. I rub this on my index and middle fingers then pat my fingers together and dab onto my cheeks. Use sparingly because if you apply it directly it could look a little clownish.
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
I super love this item because it's so smooth and natural blush looking and it's so compact you can carry it with you anywhere you go and I love pocketable make up:) plus Maybelline is a great brand I love. I simply love the fact it's easy to use and looks natural on your cheeks.
Valley B.
Valley B.
It is super cute, and I love it already! It's super easy to use and leaves such a nice and beautiful subtle tint, and the packaging is just so adorable. The only thing is you'd have to use a setting powder over it, so you can make it last all day!
Chelsea•21•TX E.
Chelsea•21•TX E.
N Richlnd Hills, TX
Don't use too much or your cheek will be pink for years but when using the correct amount this product gives the perfect easy flush tone and beats any powder blush you can find on the market. If your into natural beauty this blush is perfect
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
I was iffy on buying this product because I havery always used loose powder blush. To my surprise it is actually amazing! It's easy to use and apply and looks great on my skin! I got pinking of you color and it fits me just right!
Sally T.
Sally T.
Philadelphia, PA
Hate this. The fixture of this product is like a lip gloss. It have the sticky fixture. After you put it on your face.Your hair will stick on it.
K.T. B.
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Does this Blush long lasting?
Rhiannon  C.
Rhiannon C.
Charleston, SC
Does this smear?
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I was SO excited to find this in my local Walgreens,I've been looking for it forever.I didn't even look at the price($5.99),or the shade(Pop Of Peach)as it was the last one-I just grabbed.I got home and ripped it open and applied it on a clean face...no. I'm so disappointed!It looks so cool-in theory, and in packaging.The little ball,th shark fin top so easy to run on...yeah,but the FORMULA...😥. I swear,it's just BabyLips molded into an Eos-like ball and stuck in a cute package.It goes on sheer(fine,ok)...but it just,like...sits there.And goes away.In like 10 minutes,seriously.Nope.Had SUCH high hopes,I love my regular "Baby" products....but guys,give it a pass.Its like something you would buy for a little girl to play with. SO disappointed.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does this blush have glitter or a shimmer to it? If so, does it irritate skin?
Hayley O.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is there a product in this same packaging that is a balm and a blush? I have seen some pictures on line of a Baby Lips balm and blush with this same packaging in different colors/scents, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know anything about this?