Maybelline Baby Lips Tinted Color Lip Balm Berry Crush [Berry Crush]

Shipped by economy International post from Thailand. You should be receiving it within 14-17 business days. Please contact us if you do not receive your order after 20 business days and we will try to help you to resolve it.

Adult Strength Care For Baby Soft Lips in Vibrant Translucent colors; Translucent color & Shine; 6Hr Continuous Moisture; Color - Berry Crush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips Tinted Color Lip Balm Berry Crush [Berry Crush]!
Mannington
Gives your lips a nice light tint to them, while making them feel soft and smooth helps keep them from chapping also
Centreville, VA
It’s super moisturizing. Keeps my lips hydrated in this winter and also gives tinted lip color which is super cute
Nashville
I used to love these when i was younger and didnt wear a lot of color! My lips were super soft all the time.
South Gate , CA
Hidrata mis labios muy bien, me encanta lucen humecta dos además le dan ese brillo que los hace ver más vivos
Mc Dermott, OH
I love this for a subtle color on dry lips. It softens them while still keeping me lips beautiful
Baltimore, MD
I like it a lot works great and fast to heal my lips yes favorite kind😃 smells great I wouldn’t
Oklahoma City
I like this product because it gives it a nice natural color . They are also very cheap .
Waldorf, MD
Love the hint of tint. Not sticky, lightweight and hydrates lips. Love the color options
Dublin
I love Maybelline, I particularly like the tinted lip balm as it gives my lips an extra blush
karachi
My favourite lip balm! It really adds a good tint and keeps my lips moisturised all day!

Looking for your answer?