BY MAYBELLINE

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Andjela D.
Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss are a new non sticky moisturizing lipgloss formulated with “caring oils” that hydrate, smooth, and soften lips for up to four hours that’s available in three different finishes.

Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss joins the Baby Lips family permanently for Fall 2015 and are available and popping up in drugstores now. Thus far we have Baby Lips Lip Balm, Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer, and now Baby Lips Lipgloss so I imagine we’ll see some sort of cheek or blush product in the works shortly as well!

Like many of you I keep lip balms stashed all over the place. In my desk drawer, in my makeup bag, on my vanity, etc…! But Baby Lips Lip Balm has never been a formula I’ve loved although I will say some of the limited edition shades that have launched have made an impression on me! I wasn’t sure what I would think about Maybelline Baby Lips Lipgloss but I went into this review with reservations.

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss ($4.49 each, Buy 1, Get 1 50% off at Ulta.com) are a new non sticky moisturizing lipgloss formulated with “caring oils” that hydrate, smooth, and soften lips for up to four hours that’s available in three different finishes.

Take a look!
Isabella B.
Chatham , ON
i love this product, it is super inexpensive and really easy to use! i bought a bunch for friends as gifts and they love them too! i wear it all the time whenever i am not wearing a coloured lipstick!!
Natasha C.
Parma, OH
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia more...
I LOVE this product, this is my go-to lip gloss, this a very light weight but buildable lip gloss, its not sticky at all, very moisturizing, smells bomb and has a very pretty color to it. The main thing i love about this lip gloss is that it has that nice sparkle to it and isnt too pink and i love a clear lipgloss but a lipgloss with a slight tint & a subtle sparkle?! YES PLEASE!
Tizi E.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
It was a long time that I suffer from dry and chapped lips.

This lip gloss is something fabulous, once you've tried, you can't stop using it!

It leaves your lips super soft, hydrated and shiny all day!

And the morning after, the lips are like plumped, smooth and nourished. This gloss is not sticky at all.

I've been using it  for a week now, and the difference is colossal, no more dry and wrinkly lips.

Moreover, using it over your lipstick, seals it, keeping it perfect for hours without smudging or drying it.

The coloration is very mild, so you can't notice it so much (in my picture I'm wearing my lipstick under) but is shiny.

Let's say if you want something much much better of your chapstick, this is a perfect treatment.

Surely I will buy this again. :)
Kimberly B.
Palmyra, NJ
I love my Baby Lips products, especially their moisturizing lip gloss. My favorite is Life's a Peach bc it gives me the moisture and comfort of a lip balm, but with the shine of a gloss with very little color. It's my go-to lip gloss, as you can see in the pic, I need to get more!
Flora B.
Brighton, Brighton
Really love this Lip Gloss especially summer time when you don't want to overdo your makeup. Got a lovely candy smell and taste, yummy 😋 I think this colour is a bit pale for me. ⏺️What do you think? ⏺️
Love the texture, the smell. It's on my lippie for a good 5 hrs (eating-drinking) and still lasting.
Nikki O.
Minneapolis, MN
Keeps lips moisturized and feeling good for hours. I think PINK PIZAZZ is the perfect color for all skin tones.
Darlene N.
Naples, Florida
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
I like the Maybelline products but this I don’t like it. For me it’s too sticky. It has a good price but I am not going to buy it again
Savannah B.
Burlington, KY
I absolutely love love love this product. it does everything that maybelline makes it out to be and I was extremely happy to purchase it. it smells great and coats my lips perfectly. although I don't use it during the day, I put it on at night before I go to bed because my lips get chapped throughout the day and I wake up and they are extremely soft.
Aseel A.
Love the shine that gives to lips , cheap price , not sticky , but didn't last long it's disappear fast , felt it dry my lips ,would not buy it again
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!

Amazon