BY MAYBELLINE

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Darya A.
thornhill
Review for: Berry Chic more...
These lip glosses don’t moisturize my lips or give much of a colour however they are not sticky or greasy which is a plus. I probably wouldn’t purchase these and I do not recommend them to anyone.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia, Lilac Lumi more...
These are horrible. I didn't like the original babylips but I still wanted to give this a try. The smell is horrendous. I'm not sure if they have different scents but the Lumi Lilac smells like a bathroom cleaner. The color is extremely sheer, even for a lip gloss. I couldn't tell I had any on except for the shine. I also didn't find them to be moisturizing either. In fact, my lips burned a little. It also wore off extremely fast.

If you want an affordable lipgloss, I suggest going to Rimmel and staying away from these.

Edit: I found a second gloss in my drawer in the shade Fab & Fuchsia, and my thoughts are the same.
Alexis O.
It was very sticky i didnt like it at all it did not stay long and it didnt shimmer or glow like all of my other lipglosses do
Cassandra G.
Delta
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I love baby lips products and I always have. This product, however, was a total let down. It is supposed to me moisturizing but it is just sticky and gross like a cheap gloss. I would not buy it again and I do not recommend it. You might as well purchase a gloss from the dollar store.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I actually received this as a stocking stuffer. it was the first time I tried it and I was not impressed. The formula felt so sticky, my hair would get caught in it. it has no stay power and it developes tiny beads all over your mouth. I would recommend this to no one. EVER>
shohoeb o.
kingsbury
Not the one I looked for
It’s alright but not that good doesn’t mosturs and feels sticky
Farrah B.
This product I feel like you are just paying for the brand. I would never buy this again. The colors are horrid & not a very good moisturizer.
Lixy G.
West Palm Beach Florida
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Berry Chic, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Pink Pizazz more...
 I'm excited I love you baby baby lips and I'm going to try it out I tried one out already and it feels very pleasing it is very good and very glassy
Cecilia L.
Sweet and cute. Maybelline is a classic in the make up world and baby lips are a fresh and young way to keep your lips glossy glossy!!
Alyssa G.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I'm normally a huge fan of trying out new lip balms and jumped on BabyLips when it first came out. I chose a plainer color, but it really wasn't my thing. The balm rolls on wonderfully and smoothly and the color stain stays, but the taste and smell is not fantastic. Not great at healing damaged lips. Would not buy again.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!

Kohl's