BY MAYBELLINE

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Didi E.
Tønsberg
Review for: Lilac Lumi more...
Very sexy and delicious lipstick. This color is Perfect to day and night. The quality is very good. My lips were  very soft aftte I use this lipstick.
michelle m.
I love this lipstick cause is perfect when you only want to wear spf with color, mascara and this and you look cutie and natural
Brooke F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This gloss is so great! It isn't sticky like previous glosses I've used before. It's got a wonderfully smooth texture and doesn't stick to my cups when I drink from them. Application was smooth and the shine lasts me all day. Would definitely recommend using this product.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: A Wink of Pink more...
I love love love this product! It goes on great and looks amazing on! I buy it every time I run out! The pricing is great. Wears long enough. Plus smells amazing and I could definitely recommend it to everyone!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I have honestly never got the chance to try the lipgloss line..but I have trued the #babysoft chapstick and am so in love!! Would love to try this. I believe it would def be five stars. My bff has this gloss and loves it!!
Maisie A.
Coventry
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Smells great like sweets and not like gross chemicals. Applies easily, isn’t very sticky and the colour isn’t very bold at all and looks very natural, just what I needed! I would really consider buying this again. It has also lasted quite a while and I don’t think I will need to buy another for a long time.
Anna R.
Ketchum
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I use this every day. I absolutely love mine. It doesn't get all sticky feeling and last forever. Doesn't seem like it takes as much as other products to apply.
Katie F.
Ashton under lyne
Wear this everyday, put it on before bed too, it feels very conditioning. And smells the bomb. I have a nars one too. But I think this ones better
kim o.
Beautiful lip product makes your lips feels silky smooth and stops chapped and cracked lips perfect for everyday use
Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
This is my second favorite. I actually just order a new one online and waiting for it to come in the mail. Very moisturizing on the lips.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!

Kohl's