12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,297 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Review for: Just a Glimmer, Taupe with Me more...
If I could rate this 10 starts I definitely would! Wasn't sure what to expect but was highly impressed. Purchased at a very reasonable price. I've bought literally all baby lips products! I buy all the time so definitely recommend to everyone!
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I honestly bought this because I love pink and baby blue colors, but whenever I tried it on I realized it was actually a really soft and cute lip gloss! It looks natural and feminine. I have to reapply it a few times per day but it's worth it.
Review for: Berry Chic more...
I loved the berry chic the I love the way it smells and once you apply it on your lips its very nice and it isn't sticky or sticky after you walk around just how some do have that stickiness this one does not I usually like to have a shine on my lips when I am not using a colored lip stick
Not my favorite lip gloss brand but I still love this product. It's not too sticky for me and I definitely feel softer lips after using this product. The only drawback for me really that I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, I prefer chapstick.
Nice product. It feels good and looks cute. It's a hint of color. It's not very pigmented but if you like moisturizers that don't have a lot of color so looks like you're not really wearing something but it still is a little different you'll like this
I love this lip gloss. It doesn't leave a sticky residue and really keeps my lips soft. I have had several of these lip glosses because I want one in every bag. They are reasonably priced for the quality and can be bought at Target. I like the moisturizing effect within a gloss!
Review for: Tickled Pink, Coral Craze more...
These are pretty good products. not way too bad but i still need some more convincing to see if i love it or not. i wouldn't buy the ones I've bought but i would recommend because everyone's different and others may fall in love with it!
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me more...
I love this product so much. The name and the packaging is just so adorable. They are very affordable and they last quite a long time. I have used a lot of these products and would definitely recommend them to others.
Review for: Berry Chic, Just a Glimmer, Life's a Peach, Taupe with Me more...
this product is absolutely beautiful. its so cute. its very easy to apply to your lips and very easy to use. its very long lasting and stays on all day. it made my expectations and its great if your looking for something moisturizing and I do recommend this products to others.
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos