Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Omg are these good they look adorable!?
Is it really glossy or is that a lie?
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!” in 305 reviews
“...Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!” in 211 reviews
“...mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! ” in 123 reviews
Darlington, SC
I really like these. I don't use them as much as my girls do but I really enjoyed the coverage and non sticky feeling I had with them. They were not expensive which is always great. The packaging is so cute. I would recommend these to others.
Review for: Just a Glimmer, Taupe with Me
If I could rate this 10 starts I definitely would! Wasn't sure what to expect but was highly impressed. Purchased at a very reasonable price. I've bought literally all baby lips products! I buy all the time so definitely recommend to everyone!
Williamstown
I love baby lip products. They’re adorable and make my lips feel hydrated and don’t leave a bad taste in my mouth. I have 2 on my makeup vanity right now, and I want to buy more because I’ve heard and seen amazing things about this product.
Kelseyville
Review for: Berry Chic
I loved the berry chic the I love the way it smells and once you apply it on your lips its very nice and it isn't sticky or sticky after you walk around just how some do have that stickiness this one does not I usually like to have a shine on my lips when I am not using a colored lip stick
Dallas
Review for: Tickled Pink
I honestly bought this because I love pink and baby blue colors, but whenever I tried it on I realized it was actually a really soft and cute lip gloss! It looks natural and feminine. I have to reapply it a few times per day but it's worth it.
Alhambra
Nice product. It feels good and looks cute. It's a hint of color. It's not very pigmented but if you like moisturizers that don't have a lot of color so looks like you're not really wearing something but it still is a little different you'll like this
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this lip gloss. It doesn't leave a sticky residue and really keeps my lips soft. I have had several of these lip glosses because I want one in every bag. They are reasonably priced for the quality and can be bought at Target. I like the moisturizing effect within a gloss!
Cheyenne, WY
Not my favorite lip gloss brand but I still love this product. It's not too sticky for me and I definitely feel softer lips after using this product. The only drawback for me really that I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, I prefer chapstick.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: A Wink of Pink
I love this lip gloss it does keep your lips moisturized but it has a lot of glitter and it smells kind of weird but it does make your lips feel nice but I would rather buy another Chapstick or something.
Elmhurst , NY
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, Fuchsia Flicker, Fab & Fuchsia, Lilac Lumi
These are so fun and flirty I can’t see these in the store I have to get a new shade because they never disappoint so I want to try them all, and they are so inexpensive so why not! I recommend everyone get these for a moist pop of color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flatwoods
a year ago
Mubashshirah D. • 10 months ago
Yes, I have! It’s wonderful, one of my favourites actually. I keep going back to it, time and time against. Absolutely looove the feel of it and the moisture it locks in on my lips to keep them soft as a baby! 😂 Definitely recommend!