BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
My favorite lip gloss! I used to wear lip gloss all the time when I was younger but now that I'm older I don't use much lip glosses because they are so sticky. This is the best lip gloss I've tried in a while. I have it in the color taupe with me, and it's so pretty, smells wonderful and is not sticky. I will be buying more of this.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Baby Lips is a really affordable lip balm brand, but I do think there are better products on the market. Baby Lips has great flavors and their lip balm is smooth to the touch, but I never feel like it is really moisturizing my lips. I catch myself reapplying their lip balm more often that when I use a different brand.
Victoria O.
Warren, MI
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Life's a Peach more...
These colors are my all-time favorites from the collection. These glosses are incredibly moisturizing, even after applied on top of a regular lipstick. They also add a nice pop of color to lipsticks or lips with no product on them. I would buy more than one to test out, and I highly recommend you go get yourself at least one.
Meredith O.
Dayton, OH
I love the moisturizing lip gloss because I seem to get dry lips at some points of the year so I like to have it on all year round so I can prevent some of the dryness. It is very affordable and can be found anywhere. My friends are avid users of this product as well.
Courtney T.
Newton, IA
I absolutely love Baby lips because they both moisturize and add some color. I compare them to adult lip smackers because the also have different smells with different colors. I always have some in my purse, car, and in my dorm.
Sayli T.
I normally hate sticky lip glass because it can either ruin your lips or dry them over time but this brand really does keep them baby soft long after applying. I've gifted It to all my friends and they all love it!! Def recommend.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
I just discovered that Baby Lips has lip gloss. I purchased this shade to try it out and I absolutely love it! It is the most moisturizing lip gloss I've ever used!!! It's not sticky at all. It goes on very shear so it is just a touch of color. It also smells amazing! I am definitely going to be purchasing more of them!
Natalie R.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Okay got to say i'm not really a big fan of the baby lips. I feel whenever I use it my lips are always continue to stay chapped, they are never improving. I feel this product is meant for children, the scent is extremely strong and I'm not a fan. i wouldn't recommend.
Breanne M.
Weed, Ca
I've only tried one of these and they're good for a sheer wash of color, but I honestly don't think they're that great. The one I got just wore off way too quick, it left and oily film afterwards and I the taste lingered for awhile and I don't like that. Only good thing about it is that there is some sort of tint to it?
pris c.
Madera, CA
Now, I'm not really that into lip glosses, but this baby lips moisturizing lip gloss is the best I've tried! It keeps my lips so soft and free from peeling skin and cracks. I have a history of dry skin so this product is a must!
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!