12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,298 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo more...
This makes my lips so soft! I love love love this. It last about 12hrs for me. It also smells amazing! I bought these from Walmart! It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a product to make their lips soft!
It wasn't the best, i much prefer eos. The formula is very watery and doesn't have much substance to it, so it wears off quickly. It also made my lips peel a little. Other than that it was good and moisturizing while it stayed on. There was a lot of hype about it that it didn't live up to, cute packaging though.
I love Baby Lips in general. These have a really sheer coverage on your lips. I still like them though. It smells really fruity. My personal favorite is Berry Chic. It has a nice glossy red tint.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, A Wink of Pink, Tickled Pink, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach more...
Reached for these after I became obsessed with the chopsticks! I have just about every chopstick then I found these. I LOVE THESE! I have so many different colors with a handful more to buy. I keep one everywhere because they are so easy to just throw on and it makes a big difference to your look. 100% recommended!
Review for: Berry Chic, Life's a Peach, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
Love these! They are great to toss in your purse and touch up later. Not overbearing with scent. I normally HATE peach but this peach is so soft and light and just a hint of the scent that it allows me to wear it without the peach smell turning my stomach!!! Loved it!
This is not a bad lip gloss, it just isn't anywhere close to the best. The creams are really streaky and the others are so shear you can barely tell you are wearing anything at all. Another thug is that it does spell very good either. I would not buy this again.
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
Packaging is cute, Baby Lips brand always puts out great products. For the price, the quality of the product is amazing. It was my first time using and will repurchase! Easy to use & did meet my expectations. Would recommend to others looking for a quality lip gloss!
Review for: Berry Chic more...
I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!!
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
This lip balm smells super nice. This lip balm doesn't really leave a tint on my lips. It's very sparkly but I don't believe this product provides enough moisture to my lips so I feel as though I have to keep reapplying often. This was a very popular product with people I know, but personally I would not recommend for any reason other than the fact that it smells so good.
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos