Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Omg are these good they look adorable!?
Is it really glossy or is that a lie?
Start your review of Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!” in 305 reviews
“...Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!” in 211 reviews
“...mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! ” in 123 reviews
Burbank, CA
this was my gloss of choice, until I started doing research & decided to go cruelty-free, so maybelline is not a brand I will continue to support or use.
Very nice feeling lip gloss! Doesn’t feel nasty or sticky on the lips. Also nice color selection very opec so you will need a lipstick or lip liner under
Saint Cloud
Review for: Just a Glimmer
To me the silver wasn't right and they didn't put enough shimmer of glitter. I didn't like the formula and maybe I had a bad batch but I didn't enjoy it
Baltimore
I love that Maybelline Baby Lips came out with a lip gloss I was in love with the quenched so when they came out the lip gloss I was so excited to use it
Review for: A Wink of Pink
I was impressed when I tried this. It was very very moisturizing and lightweight. This color was perfect for me because it wasn’t too bright or too dull.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo
I like this product a lot, it moisturizes your lips really well and leaves a little hint of a color, a very natural color behind, will sure recommend it.
Review for: Berry Chic, A Wink of Pink, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Pink-A_Boo
I love these because they leave your lips smooth but they also have a little of color to them. So if you don't want to wear lip stick you can wear this.
Odessa, TX
They are good but not my first choice for a gloss or anything moisturizing. I'd just prefer to use a Chapstick then layer my favorite lip gloss over it.
Tucson, AZ
Love these I mean I love eveything baby lips these are so good from there clear to there tinted ones to these there the best and afordble would recommend
Philadelphia
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia
I love this babylip product because it hydrates your lips while giving your lips a hint of color. I also love this product because it is very affordable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flatwoods
a year ago
Mubashshirah D. • a year ago
Yes, I have! It’s wonderful, one of my favourites actually. I keep going back to it, time and time against. Absolutely looove the feel of it and the moisture it locks in on my lips to keep them soft as a baby! 😂 Definitely recommend!