BY MAYBELLINE

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• Has anyone tried this product? Maybelline Baby Lips® Mois...1 Answers
  • How is the wear of this gloss?1 Answers
  • Are these lip glosses sticky/tacky?1 Answers
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Margaret S.
Lynn, MA
Great scent to them and it gives you a nice color to your lips. Usually some lip glosses has a sticky consistency but baby lips doesn't. It did meet my expectations because it does give my lips "baby lips".
Bryttni V.
Bremen , IN
Ive only used this product a handful of times, seems to be decent. The price is definitely a turn off which is probably why I dont buy it often. Goes on smooth though and makes lips soft
Courtney P.
Corinth , ME
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
I love this color. It's not too pigmented to use as a topper over lipstick but not too share to use it on its own. It's not sticky and I like the formula. With any gloss you do reapply through the day but it's so easy to use and I keep it right in my purse.
Kylie J.
Clifton park
I love this so much it is currently one of my fave drugstore glosses it is so shiny and pretty and reflective goes on great and lasts long I would defenily recommend to pretty much anyone easy to apply and is gentle on lips I'm for sure going to go buy more !
Jasemyne V.
Chicago , IL
These things feel amazing on my lips, they're so moisturizing! They're great chap sticks, I've bought many in my household because the kids as well as the older ones love this stuff. It's always in my purse and makeup bag, never leave the house without it I'd highly recommrnd.
Calista W.
Winnsboro
These glosses are incredible I love these so much because they are super great for a super cheap price this definitely met my expectations I bought this at my local Walmart and I will continue to keep buying these. I recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Lauren L.
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia more...
I love the consistency of this lip gloss it isn't sticky at all.  I found it to be very moisturizing and the color was sheer and just enough.  The packaging is cute and they are small enough to fit in your pocket.  The applicator is good, I would buy again.
America D.
Review for: Coral Craze more...
My lips feel dry a lot and one day while in Walmart, I stumbled upon Baby Lips. It sounded different so I decided to try it. It works very well and keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for the entire day. It's on occasion that I find a product like this one!
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Baby lips! The shear colors are so nice and shiny! I love to top my liquid lipsticks with these in various colors. Priced pretty fair. Needn't last very long but I love it anyway! I have repurchased it many times and would definitely recommend
Kaila W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This is my favorite color because its light and goes with my eyes I use this color bunch of times cause im in love with it. It is nice and soft on the lips. Great price and a great product in all. There's no cons. I will be buying this again very soon.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!

Amazon