12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,298 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
They are clear but they do have a slight tint . Extra glossy and smell good. Not expensive . Very affordable and a great brand. I also love their skin care. They have a huge selection. Good packaging. Long lasting. Holds up well over time. I leave these in my car in the heat and never leak or melt.
The color I chose for this lip gloss was a light pink, sort of sheer color. I don't really like lip glosses that have color. I usually use it by itself or I use it on top of a pinkish shade of lip stick. The application is simple and it is definitely worth the price. I picked this product up at my nearest drugstore.
I love using this product the most for my lips. When my lips get chapped it is easy to use and gives great results. It leaves my lips smooth and It has meet my expectations. I have been using this product for a while now and I have loved it so far. I recommend it.
Review for: Just a Glimmer, Life's a Peach more...
My favorite Babylips glosses are the peach and glimmer ones. Walgreens is my go-to for this product whenever I need it. The packaging is something I wouldn't mind whipping out in public; it's very attractive to me. I have been using this product for a while and plan on doing so in the future!
Review for: Life's a Peach, Tickled Pink, Pink Pizazz, Taupe with Me more...
Honestly I think that these glosses are good for younger girls, or anyone beginning to use makeup. There is no real color payoff in any of the ones that I have used, and they all smell the exact same; a bit like fruit punch. They're cute for summer, but I probably will not be purchasing any more.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
I like this product a lot! The smell is absolutely amazing, although I would say their line of products is a little expensive for what it is, at least at Target. The gloss is very easy to apply and looks good with almost every makeup look. I would definitely but this product a second time.
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
My first impression of this product was not the best. The packaging was not the prettiest I have ever seen and wasn't great quality. It is on the pricier side of lip glosses for drugstore and wasn't that great quality. Overall, I might use this lip gloss again because I bought it, but I wouldn't highly recommend if your looking for pigment.
I have a hard time finding the right colors and coverage in lipstick. I use lip balm daily and BabyLips offers a beautiful hybrid between the two that looks great and doesn't leave my lips feeling tacky. The peachy pink color complements my natural color but still gives my lips some umph!
Review for: Berry Chic, Life's a Peach more...
It's a very oily and no surprise very much! Your price it's fine but I don't love that product . I buying this product in the Walgreens store. It's my first time so' maybe try again. The packaging it's very very cute , but no buying again ... I will try again with de lips balms I have it.
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos