12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,307 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
These glosses are super affordable you can pick them up for about four dollars at target not pigmented all which is kind of a disappointment but they are very moisturizing and they are just glossy enough
I'm personally not a huge fan of lip gloss, but this was really nice and hydrating on my lips. I gave it three stars because I personally don't like glosses and it was a bit too sticky for my liking. I bought these at CVS and I got three colors and returned them. But if you love lip gloss, these are perfect for you!
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
I really like baby lips for the packaging, that's what caught my eye, but i kept buying it because of the success of the product to live up to its name. It makes my lips feel softer than a baby's bottom! However, if i stop using it my lips get really dry and i so wonder if it should making them dry as well.
I dislike the Baby Lips line from Maybelline very much. It is not long lasting and it seems to only make your lips drier. I purchased mine from the local Walmart. This product is too pricey for the quality of it and I will not be repurchasing this item.
This is lip gloss is my must have. It has a soft color and smells amazing. It also keeps the moisturized for a long time. If you are looking for a gloss which has a great shine and smells good as well this is for you.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I'm absolutely in love with this lip gloss!! It's a guilty pleasure though because it really dries out my lips(as most lip glosses do). Also if you know of any lip glosses like this that don't do so much damage on your lips please let know because I love this gloss but it really does some damage on my lips
Super cute lip gloss! Smells the best out of every lip gloss I've used. The tint isn't overpowering but it's not the most long lasting out there. Cute for everyday use but definitely keep it with you because you will need to reapply throughout the day.
They are clear but they do have a slight tint . Extra glossy and smell good. Not expensive . Very affordable and a great brand. I also love their skin care. They have a huge selection. Good packaging. Long lasting. Holds up well over time. I leave these in my car in the heat and never leak or melt.
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos