BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Brianna O.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I'm so obsessed with Baby Lips products! I honestly was so skeptical at first because it looked like every other lip gloss but works so nicely and made my lips so smooth. The packaging was super cute and definitely worth the money! I literally have 3 of the same color tinted balms at the moment because I fell in love with them and the glosses! Well worth every penny. I will keep getting them til they stop selling
Rachel M.
delray beach, FL
nice lip gloss. doesn't last very long, but i suppose no lipgloss really does. I like that it isn't insanely sticky for how wet it looks. the blue and pink adds a nice subtly pink hue to the lips. i do prefer the balms better, they're just as shiny when you apply a lot and feel more hydrating.
Brelinda G.
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
THE BESTTT ! I have never loved a lipgloss more . It wasn't too sticky. I will absoulty purchase more in the future . They aren't long lasting and has the perfect amount of color
Allyson W.
Albany, GA
These are my favorite glosses!!! They make your lips look moisturized and full but they also don't make your lips feel greasy and sticky. I usually by my tubes from CVS for about $3, but one tube can last me for a little over a month, sometimes a little longer. Would definitely buy again!
Morgan B.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This is my go to lip gloss! This shade is very sheer and is perfect for adding to the center of the lips after applying lipstick. They make your lips looks extra juicy. They are not very long-wearing, but what lip gloss is? for $4, its a staple product to keep in your makeup bag/purse!
Emilie L.
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
I love this gloss! I originally got it because I thought it was a lipstick but I am still really happy. It goes on smooth and isn't too sticky or goopy. It leaves a good tint and is perfect for going over lip stick for a bit of shine. I also got it in the pink and they are both fab.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
I really like this gloss. It simple and very light tint of pink. Leaves my lips soft. I appliance times a day and have had a couple of weeks. This was my first time purchase of this product and I will be buying again soon.
Erica G.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely love these products! I love the moisture and shine it gives to your lips but also the color pigmentation it gives. I have this product in nearly all the shades!
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Baby Lips is another product I don't understand the hype behind. It's too greasy and doesn't stay on the lips nor ever fully penetrate and moisturize. It seems like it was big for about a month and now no one talks about it. Probably because they realized it was an elaborate marketing scheme.
adina c.
rowlett
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
it wasn't the best thing i've ever bought at walmart. i gave it to my sister when i tried it out, the color just wasn't right with my skin tone and was not fun using it but it was really glossy and i don't like those that much but my sister enjoyed it so.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!