BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
isabella c.
i really recommend these. to begin with the packaging is very cute. i like the vibrant colors. the product looks nice on lips and smell so so so good like fruit loops.
Bri R.
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
This color is so pretty in the tube and the packaging is adorable! The color doesn't really show on your lips and comes off clear and doesn't really last. It gives a glossy finish to the lips and it's nice to just throw on!
Marlene V.
It is a good product... It helps with dry lips and love that it gives a tin of color rather then nothing at all. It gives you a fun feel and just the bottle looks cute.
Serena💕 Q.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This exact one it doesn't really give off a color but like a really light pink and if you have a little bit of darker lips like me I wouldn't really recommend this exact one, but it does still give off that Glossy look!
LeeAnn N.
Burnsville, NC
Baby lips has a nice flavor, but it didn't last very long for me. I had to keep putting it on every 30 minutes or so. If I didn't have it on my lips were dried out.
Daiana M.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Such a cute lipstick! And my lips aways feeeelll amazzzzing. The packaging is so cute . The softness when applying . And i use this alot! And the color is beautiful!!
Josephine C.
Ok, what do I say about these. I love these. They produce an awesome shimmery glow. They do not make your lips stick together or feel goopy. The application is very easy, even, and smooth.
Joan A.
Maybelline has stepped their game up mad notches the past year. I first purchased the 'coral craze' and i seriously wondered what took me so long to purchase these. I love the consistency of the gloss. I love how its not so thick or thin. It lasts a while, and yes you do have to reapply after drinking and eating. But that won't be a big deal because you'll just love putting it on your lips over and over!
Abigail P.
Two stars and three words, I really hate it. This thing sucks. The color is streaky, it's tacky and it doesn't even look nice. Let alone feel nice. Baby lips need to stick to the balms and stay away from the glosses.
Brittany M.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Berry Chic, Tickled Pink more...
I have a few colors in this and I love it! I love that they are light colors and keep your lips looking soft and shiny. The price point is great on these and they are easy to apply. I usually buy these from Target.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!

back