BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Ally F.
I love the other style of baby lips, and really wanted to live this one.  I think my expectations were too high- it's a lip gloss, it's ehh take it or leave it item for me - very sheer barely there color and does not last long at all
Gabby D.
Review for: Taupe with Me, Coral Craze more...
These were very nice glosses. The only problem I had was when my hair kept getting stuck on my lips and I hate having sticky glosses👎 others than that the packaging is great
Uneeka P.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Coral Craze more...
Lets just say i had a obsession with these beautiful lipglosses i had every color . I love trying new stuff so when i got this I absolutely feel in love this is a must buy .
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
Love baby lips! The packaging is so cute and the product never disappoints. The applicator is very easy to use and it's quick to just throw in your purse when you are on the go!
Lismary P.
Doral
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I am not really a fan of lip gloss but I wanted to try this one because it is also a moisturizer. However, it is very sticky and it does not last very long. They do not have much variety for colors.
Juliana G.
Sun valley, NV
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Life's a Peach more...
I love Baby lips moisturizing lip glosses!!! They have that hint of color that's not to exaggerated!!! They last till you eat or drink but it's an easy fix, easy application
Melissa G.
Absolutely in love with these.... And I'm not just saying this to sound nice... These have a wonderful shimmer with a tiny bit of color for a elegant look and leave your lips full and moisturized!!!
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
this is a lip gloss andaand a moisturizer at the same time i don't use it as a lip gloss because i have a bette one but i definitely recommend it for moisturizing your lips.
Mariah M.
These glosses are amazing they are up there with my high end. They are shiny but not sticky they are beautiful alone or as a topper. And affordable. Huge shade range as well.
Brianna L.
agawam
Review for: Berry Chic more...
the only thing this product does is give a tint to your lips. its tacky and smiley and does stain, and i do not like it. i feel it's like child's play makeup. i no longer use it. i would never buy this again and i don't recommend.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!