BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Tara A.
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
Great shimmer and shine for nights out.  Love the playful color.  Just fun enough to wear everyday wear but pair it on top of your favorite lipstick and you have a new look.
Jessica B.
Springfield, IL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby lips line from their chopsticks to the lip glosses. The pigment it always on point and my lips are always happy when I'm wearing anything babylips
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at leaving a beautiful bright pigment on the lips. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Tyler J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
I Loved The Glossy Feels And The Shine It Gave On My Lips, I Repeately Bought This Product.  I Recommend To Most. Packaging Was Pretty And I Liked It. Easy To Apply And Use.
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I have to be honest and say that I’m already biased against lip gloss. Not a big fan though I think it is moisturizing I also think that it doesn’t treat like a balm would
Brianna L.
agawam
Review for: Berry Chic more...
the only thing this product does is give a tint to your lips. its tacky and smiley and does stain, and i do not like it. i feel it's like child's play makeup. i no longer use it. i would never buy this again and i don't recommend.
Giselle E.
Salinas
It can be a mix of a gloss and a lip balm. Has a nice smell to it, not too overpowering. This can be found at target, ULTA, etc. I was a first time user but will buy again.
Lesly V.
very moisturizing product! love the packaging on everyone of them! a huge variety to chose from! it's very easy to apply on the lips and it definitely met my expectations! it's very long lasting and i would definitely buy this again! i would recommend this to Everyone!
Maya C.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
Alright! I really like this lip gloss, it's very easy to apply and the formula is to die for. This product is so smooth, and not sticky at all. The packaging is also really cute.

I have two of the shades (taupe with me & just a glimmer) and have swatched the other ones and the only bad thing about these lip glosses is that the colors aren't pigmented at all, they are very sheer- but I'm okay with that because they're so comfortable to wear.

Another thing is that they're not long lasting and if you want continuous shine you have to touch up often.
Ali C.
Oak Ridge, TN
Review for: Taupe with Me more...
 These balms are slightly tinted, but seem to be very close to the same on darker skin tones. They are smooth and easy to apply. They do become a bit sticky after a while.
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!