BY MAYBELLINE

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Katie B.
Hannibal
I have 2 bottles of these, and I hardly use. The color doesn't show, so I don't understand the different packaging, but they gloss your lips like you would expect.
Kires L.
Richmond Hill, NY
This glosses are so rich and moisturizing. This are my all time favorite. They are not too sticky or crazy glossy. It doesnt look like you were eating greasy food.
Mayte O.
Lake Elsinore
I love baby lips! And I love that they came out with a gloss. Sometimes I'm in a hurry and want something more than just lip balm and these are perfect! I love their colors and of course their packaging!! They're the perfect size too and fit anywhere
Katherine R.
Santa Clarita , CA
Review for: Lilac Lumi more...
I have all of the glimmer glosses and I love them! They have a nice glitter shine to them and you can also wear them with lipsticks (I used Kat Von D under mine).
Emilie M.
Manville
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
Just the perfect amount of hydration plus gives a beautiful glow pigment to your lips! Very very smooth applying product and a definite go too product in the run!
Trish B.
Tazewell
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss-Purchased from Walgreens I think and it is amazing. I love this gloss it is pretty and very moisturizing.
Mona
Review for: Other more...
I’m so obsessed with baby lips. Growing up I thought they were just cute packaging but now getting older I realize how moisturizing they are on the lips and smell absolutely amazing!!!
Anosha A.
Lake charles, LA
I love this product because whenever I want I natural lip but I also want glossary I use this because it also most irises My lips and most lip glosses don't do that.
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
I really love the purple pinkish shade of color because it makes me look more awake and and makes other people think i am happy even though if I am actually Mad.
Hope L.
Review for: Fab & Fuchsia more...
The product is very pigmented, and still moisturizes your lips. The packaging is adorable, and the product is reasonably priced. I love all the different colors especially the red. I would definitely repurchase
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!