BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Gerania R.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite is the baby blue baby lips, leaves my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated. I love it, so cheap too $2 you can't go wrong with that price, available at Walmart s Walgreens cvs and target always
Maria G.
avondale
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
I have used all of these lip sticks. They are amazing I always buy some for my little sister she loved them as well the colors are very pretty they smell really good & I recommend these to everyone I know
Megan O.
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker, Taupe with Me more...
I really love this baby lip sticks so much . It's easy to apply to your lips. It was my fist time using it and when I bought it I was excited to try it on and I loved it. The product is not pricey and really good value. I would recommend to others specially if you love makeup.
Samantha E.
South Amboy
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Baby Lips is one of my favorite lip care products. It's easy to use and always keeps my lips soft. The packaging is super vibrant and appealing and it last me about a month. Highly recommend this product.
Victoria T.
Review for: A Wink of Pink more...
Very good product it's my favorite ! It did meet my expectations. Goes on easily , great value kinda pricy not that bad tho , yes long lasting which is great ! Yes I would buy it again and I'd even try others too !
Sarah S.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! The lip gloss is so smooth and glossy and it is so easy to apply! It is perfect for a day at school or a night out on the town. Sometimes I love to add the clear gloss on top of my baby lips lips stick. It's great!!!
Savannah M.
Atlanta
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Formula is slightly frustrating. I enjoy the color pay off and the price point of course but the consistency of the gloss is not my favorite. I do enjoy the packaging though and would buy again. recommend
Whitney K.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
Not a huge fan this is more for my nieces than myself so i get them for the girls lol i dont like lip gloss its sticky and messy. And the bottle leaks out. More for little girls and they love this product!
MaKenna E.
Baby lips has super cute packaging but only sub par moisturizing. There are many other better moisturizers out there if you need an actual dry lips fix. But they do smell great and give your lips a slight tint.
Amereca W.
Sherwood, AR
Review for: Berry Chic, Just a Glimmer, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me more...
These are so cute and smell amazing I love it! They're easy to apply not messy at all. I met every expectation!! Literally every. They last about two months for me. I definitely recommend to others!!!!!
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!