BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Sierra R.
Melbourne Fl.
These glosses were okay, I liked the shimmer and the color but throughout the day they got really tacky and I had to take it off. If you're looking for a simple and quick shimmer they would be good for that!
Yohana A.
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
for this product I have been recently very into glasses and glossy lips so after I purchased this I have used it a lot after I use Chapstick so it is an amazing product and it is good value and a low price.
Cristina M.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Not too big of a fan with baby lips chapstick only because I feel like it colors my lips and i thjnk its too glossy for chapstick. But it smells very good and I would buy it again but for a friend or sister!
Julie K.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
this product is every moisturizing even though it's just a lip gloss. even if i have not-too chapped lips, i can still apply and it looks good. it's very easy to apply and not sticky on your lips at all. it also smells like fruit loops so that's a bonus. the only problem is the color is a little sheer and does not appear to what the color of the gloss is. but color still does show up. i recommend for young teens or people who are just trying makeup. it's a nice everyday/ little color/ sheer lip gloss.
Ivonne G.
Review for: Just a Glimmer more...
Great to gloss it up after you've already applied a lipstick ! Also very easy to apply & the packaging is so freakin cute!! Not pricey at all !!! Comes in handy even to just get a glossy lip & smells amazing
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Lip gloss is something I enjoy wearing sheer not built over lipstick as a topper for just another layer as I like a more natural look. I’ll do a little lip liner and gloss and I’m happy. This one is great and it has enough pigment coverage to keep me happy. Gorgeous color.
Sharontha J.
Smell good ! taste good! But I perfer the lip balm. Not very much product is the downfall. Real glossy. The wand after day one doesn't pick up as much but that's nothing. Cute little smell good. Has a simple tint nothing to crazy so I like it
Siobhan S.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I love these baby products they come with different colors and they're great for your skin I've used him more than one time and it applies so easy it's long-lasting and yes I would buy it again in the future
Ashlee B.
Waycross, GA
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Absolutely love this lip gloss! It comes in a very nice packaging and easy to use wand. It most definitely met my expectations. This product has a very good value and I will be buying more of it again soon.
Kate M.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This is not my favorite I've ever used but it's decent if you just want a little something added to your lips. I don't think I would repurchase just because there's so many other staples in my collection!
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!