12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,298 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Review for: Pink-A_Boo more...
This product stung my lips and I had to wipe it off it smelled terrible. My lips stung for a good couple minutes. So if you have sensitive lips I would not recommend this product. It looked super cute and loved the colors but it did not work for me.
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
i love baby lips lip balms so when they came out with lip gloss I have to try it too. For a drugstore this is affordable and has a colorful cute packaging. The product is just ok for me. I'm not a gloss person because I prefer the balms. If you are a gloss person. You can definitely try it.
Review for: Pink-A_Boo, Tickled Pink, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach more...
My daughter and I love to use this product! It keeps my lips smooth. This product could be found at any drug store (Target, Walmart, Ride Aide etc.,) This product is very affordable. I recommend this product.
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
The baby looks moisturizing lip gloss was so comforting to wear all day it was a bit sticky so I don't recommend this product to everyone wasn't long lasting at all I will not be using again. purchased from my local drugstore and not satisfied!
Review for: Berry Chic, Fab & Fuchsia, Life's a Peach, Lilac Lumi more...
I was really excited for this find! I couldn't help but to get them. The product was cooling for me, it gave my lips a glossy finish. It wasn't sticky ( i kind of perfer sticky gloss) but worked just as well!
I love this lip gloss! It hydrates very well and unlike other lip glosses it's not tacky or feel heavy on the lips. The packaging is nice and very cute. The formula is very sheer so dont be afraid to pick a darker color then normal. Also its easy to use since it has a doe foot applicator.
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos