BY MAYBELLINE #45 in Lip Gloss

Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.

• C18-36 Acid Triglyceride

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Amazon
  • "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
  • "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Cassie G.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Pink Pizazz more...
Such a pretty gloss! This is great for just a day to day makeup look. It is just enough to give your lips a natural, pop of pink. Even better, it's moisturizing and smells yummy! It's the gloss I usually just throw in my purse and go. Happy I purchased it and I may have to try out the colors!
masyn c.
NEEDLES
Review for: Life's a Peach, Taupe with Me more...
i love these two i have them both i just love how they are so smooth, i have came across a few kinds that made me feel like i had over a pound of lipgloss on .  They smell good too ,the price for these are really good as well i would recommend these to other people!
Anna C.
Clermont
I am not one to wear lipstick since I do not like a lot of pigmentation on my lips. However these give just enough for me as well as keeping my lips hydrated. I have very dry lips and this product does not break me out. Also most glosses are super sticky. This however is not. Recommend this product tremendously
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
I think this color looks fantastic on any skin tone. It is very affordable. You could find it at any drug store or super center like walmart, target. It met my expectations and I would buy this product again. I highly recommend it, it looks and feels fantastic.
Vic R.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Life's a Peach more...
It smells so good! It doesn't have an extreme ideal shine, but it reflects light like a boss compared to other high-end lip glosses. I also love the color. It's nude, but pinky nude, so subtle yet it makes such a big difference. It tastes good too. I'm not recommending you go get a tube and eat it, but it doesn't have an unpleasant taste sitting on your lips. It's so nice.
Jessica G.
Review for: A Wink of Pink, Fuchsia Flicker, Berry Chic, Lilac Lumi, Pink Pizazz, Life's a Peach, Fab & Fuchsia, Tickled Pink, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Pink-A_Boo, Just a Glimmer more...
First off the packing of this product is super cute. They also smell great and apply nice on the lips, they don't do much to my lips but I do like and have the whole collection. Not a bad price at all either. Yes I would recommend and they come in many colors.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I have three shades of these and I absolutely love them! They aren’t sticky, the price is right, and there are plenty of colors to choose from. I always loved the babylips, so when I saw that these glosses came out I was even more excited! Great move maybelline!!
Calista W.
Winnsboro
These glosses are incredible I love these so much because they are super great for a super cheap price this definitely met my expectations I bought this at my local Walmart and I will continue to keep buying these. I recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
Five star product!!! This is my favorite lip gloss by far. Stays on well and makes lips look and feel moist and shiny. No waxy feel when applied. This comes in a variety of colors and shines and I've tried most of them. This shade is my everyday favorite!
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I love the Baby Lips!! Just the right pigment of color and it keeps my lips more soft and hydrated than most lippies. Living in northern MN it is very important in the winter to have a good hydrating and protecting product, this does both and looks great!
Jada L.
Lexington, VA
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Jannet S.
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
Pam R.
Austin, TX
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
Valeria Z.
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!