12 varieties available
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
4.19 / 5 based on 3,296 Reviews
Kiss off sticky gloss! 0% sticky, 100% creamy shine.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
- Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Tin Oxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
Top Questions See all 88 Q&A
Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- "LOVE THIS!!!! All the colours are soooo similar so it really doesn't matter which one you pick but the cream formula is my fav :) These feel super moisturizing and I love that it's a gloss with a doe foot applicator instead of in a stick because right now it is HOT out and I've had three lip/chapsticks melt in my bag! I love that this seals up tight :) They are not sticky at all!!!!" in 305 reviews
- "The perfect lip gloss! I have had trouble all my life finding the right product for my lips.. lipstick is only for some people in my opinion and gloss is for everyone else. Tickled Pink is such a nice color that just enhances your lips and leaves them shiny and kissable!" in 211 reviews
- "I LOVE this stuff!! Just a hint of color, a smooth and mousturizing feel instead of thick and sticky like most glosses! It smells great, lasts a long time and small enough to keep in my pocket! Definitely a winner in my book! I will buy again as soon as I'm out!! " in 123 reviews
Review for: Other more...
The packaging of this lip gloss is cute but I feel like with the short wand there will be some wasted product since you have to tilt the bottle to get some of it out. I also don't find this lip gloss to be moisturizing. It is not sticky which is nice and has a nice flavor, but overall it is just another lip gloss. There really isn't anything special about it.
I really enjoy this product so much I've bought in several of them from from any drug store or whatever type of store I bought it from I buy it a lot of them I stock up on them and sometimes when I don't want to use them I end up going to either Cover Girl or Rimmel London which those are two good products for lip gloss or lip balm
I find these little lip palms to be so cute! I have about three different ones they have a nice subtle flavor and it goes on very tinted sometimes clear and keeps my lips soft all day.
Travel friendly, cost efficient, you have to reapply several times, very moisturizing. I love this brand, the color is very vibrant and spreads evenly across the lips. I have ivory skin and this color suits me so well for a little pop of color. I am a big fan of this brand especially there lip products. Amazing!
I love babylips products. They have never disappointed me once! I love how the packing is always so cute and bright! The product it’s self is a great product and always makes my lips feel better!
Love this and it really keeps your lips feeling soft and moisturized... It also smells Good, lasts longer than most others, and it also comes tinted in a variety of colors. I also have bought it for my two daughters and they too love it. I would definitely recommend as it is a Quality product at a very reasonable price.
Anastasia of Beverly HillsLiquid Glow Highlighter. NYX CosmeticsAway We Glow Illuminating Powder. CliniquePop Lip Shadow Cushion Matte Lip Powder. Fenty BeautyKilowatt Freestyle Highlighter. Anastasia of Beverly HillsBlush Trios. L'Oreal ParisInfallible Galaxy Stick. SmashboxPhoto Finish Primerizer.
If you want a sheer, hydrating lip gloss that's not too sticky these are just the product for you! I used to be obsessed with this little drugstore find and I thought there has to be something better out there. But there really is not! Maybelline nailed it on this formula, and the scents are so good!
This brand is one of my favourites overall. Baby Lips is the best and now that it's in a lip gloss form I am so ecstatic. I rushed the purchases ASAP. And I am not disappointed this product is awesome! I will buy it in every color that is great for me. Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Gloss
Q & A
I got really excited when I saw this but it look very much like something they would have for a child is it sticky or tacky
Where can I find these ? I want to buy them! They look so cute!!
I've seen these lip glosses recently, specifically glosses with a tint. How strong is ur tiny when it is actually on your lips?
I have been looking for a new gloss,is this sticky?
This baby lips have long lasting color? Are very gloss? Them keep hydrated my lips? I'm looking for a new baby lip!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos